Timeless TV

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Just scrolling through the channels today and noticed Columbus Ohio local WDEM 17.7 looks like a new channel.. Never heard of Timeless TV before.. It's been showing the Beverly Hillbillies for at least 4 hrs

Attachments

• IMG_20210607_173934162.jpg
    IMG_20210607_173934162.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 380
I haven't heard about them either. My city shows up so I'll have to re-scan and see if its there.

I looked at the markets and it doesn't list Columbus Ohio so I'm not sure when they started..WDEM-CD is a low-power station with junk (to me)channels I never watched before..

Well that didn't last long.. Back to infomercials for the last hour..The schedule on the site isn't correct.. guess I will just check every so often and see what happens

Well it looks like Columbus broadcast Timeless TV from 2pm through 6pm...then back to all infomercials.. today 4hrs of Bonanza..

Timeless TV Network is owned by HC2 it's more like info ad channel than anything else.

Have it here in Albuquerque's TV broadcast market KWPL-LD, rf ch. 30 remapped ch. 45.1 and up.

I think it's on 45.2 or somewhere else, 45.1 is NDTV, English and Chinese exile TV Network.

This station has digital video hiccups cause to freeze up + or - 10 seconds and the TX's location just west of Rio Grande river near I-40 freeway, however HC2 does have a CP permit to move TX to Sandia Crest Mountain antenna farm which is more ideal than anything else. :) :hatsoff

Timeless TV Network is owned by HC2 it's more like info ad channel than anything else.
Yeah it looks like it's infomercials most times with like 4 hr blocks of Timeless TV programming at times..I woke up around 2am and Bonanza was on again.. it's just hit and miss

Several early episodes of the hill billies are in the public domain and get snatched up for low cost DVDs and as filler between infomercials. One MD based wrestling promotion had problems producing content a few yeard back and announced that they would be away from TV for a few weeks to make way fora "special presentation" of the Beverly Hillbillies.

Several early episodes of the hill billies are in the public domain and get snatched up for low cost DVDs and as filler between infomercials. One MD based wrestling promotion had problems producing content a few yeard back and announced that they would be away from TV for a few weeks to make way fora "special presentation" of the Beverly Hillbillies.
I think it's most of the first 2 seasons that are in the public domain.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

A low powered station in the Huntsville, AL area used to air that channel. They replaced it with Buzzr instead. There wasn't much to watch on there besides the few sitcoms they showed every day. It mostly had filler stuff and was more of a waste of bandwidth than anything.

Still on in Columbus Ohio..I believe they removed 2 shopping network channels..I noticed there is NTD on WCDM-CD 17.6 now.. could have been there before since I rarely watch any of the channels. Timeless still on 17.7..Locast cuts off 17.7 only goes to 17.6..

Reactions: N5XZS
Timeless TV is broadcast on channel 24-8 in Chicago, OTA. Still the same few b&w episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies, along with Bonanza, and The Lucy Show. The great thing is the few Lucy Show episodes have the rarer early 1966 season opening.

Reactions: FTA4PA
It has been streaming for some time. Some really old stuff on there. Some good. Some not so much.

Got too many Timeless TV Networks mostly G-rated junk old TV shows on KWPL-LD, RF ch. 30 RMP ch 45.1 has 2 Timeless duplicate and one on KQDF-LD, RF ch. 25 here in Albuquerque metro areas. :p

Wish, HC2 would add more high quality news networks or like France 24 or Circles, and very unlikely a high quality R uncut movie and TV shows just like in Europe, unfortunately FCC won't allow high quality TV shows like Sopranos or Games Of Thrones to be shown over the air free to air broadcasts.:(

Look at Canada's CTV 2 which is over the air TV Network has been showing uncut Games Of Thrones for many years now!:):hungry:p