Timeless TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Got too many Timeless TV Networks mostly G-rated junk old TV shows on KWPL-LD, RF ch. 30 RMP ch 45.1 has 2 Timeless duplicate and one on KQDF-LD, RF ch. 25 here in Albuquerque metro areas. :p
Minneapolis has 5 HC2 stations and between them there are 5 "Timeless TV", 4 "Magnificent Movie Network" and multiple other stations on there. Rabbitears lists them as infomercials and there are 11 listed.

Wish, HC2 would add more high quality news networks or like France 24 or Circles,
Circle would rather associate with full powered stations with good owners (Gray owns it) then let a low powered station carry it.
HC2 does have some contracts with Buzzr, Cozi, the Scripps nets but mainly uses their infomercial channels.

Look at Canada's CTV 2 which is over the air TV Network has been showing uncut Games Of Thrones for many years now!:):hungry:p
They haven't carried that show in a while now. Canada has different rules than in the US

Reactions: N5XZS
Yes, I know Canada and Europe's countries have different rules than our crappy FCC which is stuck in dark ages! :p :rolleyes:

That's why our TV broadcast systems sucks, too many lawyers, politicians and not enough well educated engineers not a censorship board ruling making or making money off radio's spectrum to cell phone companies users list goes on.

That's why FCC is so broken in so many ways...:p:confused:

Reactions: clucas
We just got Timeless Tv to replace the failed Azteca America channel. Could be ok, but the guide doesn't show anything beyond "Timeless Tv Programming" for every slot on my Tivo Roamio. However, both my TCL Roku tv and an HDHR 4k Flex show proper programming in the time slots.

Every-time I flip to it, all I get is infomercials... I just submitted another change to Tivo, they should be able to get proper guide data also.

Last edited:
We just got Timeless Tv to replace the failed Azteca America channel. Could be ok, but the guide doesn't show anything beyond "Timeless Tv Programming" for every slot on my Tivo Roamio. However, both my TCL Roku tv and an HDHR 4k Flex show proper programming in the time slots.

Every-time I flip to it, all I get is infomercials... I just submitted another change to Tivo, they should be able to get proper guide data also.
Tivo claims they CAN'T get guide data for Timeless Tv, because HC2 Holdings the owner "doesn't share that with them". This SAME sub-channel on my TCL Roku tv, HAS proper guide data! So ROKU can somehow get it, but Tivo can't...

Does ANYBODY out there with Timeless Tv OTA as a sub-channel have proper guide data also?

If SO, what are the call letters of that station?

I believe I got about 2 or 3 Timesless TV on 2 low power stations with useless EPG.

2 stations are in Albuquerque metro areas KWPL-LD RM ch. 45 RF ch. 30 and KQDF-LD RF ch. 25.

At least we got 2 decent sports channels Bein English in 720p and Spanish in 480i.

Only things for HC2 is to do fix closed captioning hiccups problems and get rid of Timeless TV duplicates crap which is taking valuable bitrate on a single RF channel. :rolleyes: :p:rolleyes:

Reactions: primestar31