Timeless

That reminds me... Is the Flynn we know actually from that future time? And what prevents the lifeboat from going forward as well as backward in time? The claim that you can't coexist with yourself from another time is clearly erroneous.

I do believe this Flyn is a normal Flynn i.e. not from the future, and from this original timeline, well you know what I mean.

Thing is that about a couple of episodes ago, I remember him telling Lucy, something like:

"Some years ago, I was at a bar, sad because of the loss of my family, and then you came up to me, You (Lucy) but you looked like 5 years older".

So I understand that some years ago, Flynn met the Lucy from the future, and that's when Lucy somehow "recruited" Flynn in this adventure.

I'm not sure if the show has addressed the possibility of the lifeboat travelling to the future and therefore I understand it is possible.

And so in this show, there is absolutely no problem with coexisting in the future or past.

I also believe that claim of non-possible coexistng with yourself is in error as it applies to this show.

And at a personal level, I am believer in the possibility of traversing time and time manipulation and that there is nothing against the possibility of coexisiting with yourself in another time. ;)

Reactions: TheKrell
What was funny over the weekend ,the actress that plays Lucy was at the royal Wedding and she was singing in the background . She had on a polka dot blue dress ( just like the dress Lucille Ball wore in I love Lucy show) with a funny hat on her head and bright red lipstick. She was one of Meagan Markel's friends. She even made eye contact with the camera at one point and smiled. Looked like she was in period costume straight out of TIMELESS. :biggrin

I do believe this Flyn is a normal Flynn i.e. not from the future, and from this original timeline, well you know what I mean.

Thing is that about a couple of episodes ago, I remember him telling Lucy, something like:

"Some years ago, I was at a bar, sad because of the loss of my family, and then you came up to me, You (Lucy) but you looked like 5 years older".

So I understand that some years ago, Flynn met the Lucy from the future, and that's when Lucy somehow "recruited" Flynn in this adventure.

I'm not sure if the show has addressed the possibility of the lifeboat travelling to the future and therefore I understand it is possible.

And so in this show, there is absolutely no problem with coexisting in the future or past.

I also believe that claim of non-possible coexistng with yourself is in error as it applies to this show.

And at a personal level, I am believer in the possibility of traversing time and time manipulation and that there is nothing against the possibility of coexisiting with yourself in another time. ;)
Just don't touch your "other self" or you will both wink out of existence, like in TIMECOP.:eek:

Reactions: TheKrell and DJdish
Talking about singers, I think Lucy sang in a recent episode. not bad.

Well, while we get some news on renewal or not, I guess I'll watch "The Ministry of Time" ;)

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I just googled to find if there's anything on Timeless being renewed.

And the first result I got said that if I miss Timeless, I should watch The Ministry of Time, :D

So yes I'll continue to watch that one, will start with their season 2

Timeless cancelled for 2nd time by NBC. Where can I complain, or advocate for a 2hr movie to tie up the storyline?

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)