Timeless

I loved this show while it lasted.

I'm reading that now time ran out for the show to find a new home.

So The Expanse and Lucifer and others got picked up by Amazon, Netflix etc.

But no other media outlet was interested in renewing Timeless. Bummer.

I don't have high hopes for a final movie, as I read that there wouldn't be any cost-benefit on that for any potential producer.

Will miss Lucy :(.

Reactions: TheKrell
Finally got around to watching the final 2 episodes and the DVR cut off right after Rufus was saved, they walk outside and... That was all I saw. What happened after that?

At the risk of being accused of spoiling the ending (though it is already out there) Rufus is shot anyway as they leave the building. After the others return a future version of the travelers arrive and ask if everyone wants to save Rufus.

Not sure if a TV movie to wrap things up is still a possibility.

Reactions: wormil
Today I read a recent article on Timeless and I found the pic below.

I think Lucy looked great.

Timeless2.jpg

I forgot that she played Scotty on Suits until she came back to the show earlier this year for a couple of episodes

Yep, nice surprise NBC and Sony struck a deal for the wrap up movie.

And Rufus is happy, looks like he'll be saved by two sets of Lucy and her team, one team from the future and the other regular real time team.

:)

Oh man, now I need to go back and see if I can find the last 15 mins of the finale somewhere. Mine cutoff early.

Mine did too! I just paid my $3 on Amazon and watched it via my Fire TV Stick. The last few seconds are REQUIRED viewing for all Timeless buffs. Of course there's a spoiler in the article I posted above. :(

Mine did too! I just paid my $3 on Amazon and watched it via my Fire TV Stick. The last few seconds are REQUIRED viewing for all Timeless buffs. Of course there's a spoiler in the article I posted above. :(
I assumed, so I didn't look at it. I hate to pay $3 for one darn segment of a show, but I'll likely do the same thing now that I know there is a reason to do so.

I assumed, so I didn't look at it. I hate to pay $3 for one darn segment of a show, but I'll likely do the same thing now that I know there is a reason to do so.

Cautionary note: I couldn't get Alexa via my voice remote to find the right episode for some strange reason. So I bought it on my PC and it immediately showed up on my Stick. :D

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I am pumped! I knew that NBC couldn't let the Timeless fans twist in the wind. I hope the movie ends with all loose ends tied up nicely and Riddenhouse clearly defeated.

:everybodydance:everybodydance:everybodydance:everybodydance:everybodydance:everybodydance:everybodydance:everybodydance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts