Timer fails for recording New Day on CNN

CU2000

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
My timer has been failing for CNN, Hoppers skips it because it says its not a new event, however it is.
Maybe someone @ Dirt Team can alert the proper dept to fix this issue.

Similar has happened to me. For news shows, I just use New and Reruns, and then I always get the recording. And in the case of replay of CNN evening shows just a few hours later, New and Reruns will only record ONE or TWO instance of the NEW show--, never the replays a few hours later. After all, these news shows only air new same day LIVE production, so you are never going to get a genuine Repeat on other days.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Helpful first... if not record all then if there is a time it is always on record by time.

Second.. wish this was the pit. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
My timer has been failing for CNN, Hoppers skips it because it says its not a new event, however it is.
Maybe someone @ Dirt Team can alert the proper dept to fix this issue.

Thanks for you feedback! We will certainly pass this along! Have you checked to make sure that there isn't any hard drive issues with your Hopper?

To check this, go ahead and press Home three times (50.0,52.0, 54.x) or Menu two times. This will take you to the DISH Diagnositcs screen. From there, let's choose Status, and then Check Status. Box H should come back with green and no issues.

Thanks for the responses, However I did post about a Hardward/Software issue nothing about programming content.

Reactions: dare2be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)