Timers disappearing!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
I have had several timers disappear on PTAT recordings. I save series one week and the next week, it is recorded in PTAT, but not in MY Recordings. Checked and previously saved timer is gone. Happened on NCIS last night and happens every three or four days. I will start making a note of which timers are disappearing. At first I thought it was me forgetting to save series, but after repeated timers disappearing, It isn't me. HWS strikes again.

I am seeing this issue on a hws and regular timers disappearing and that hws does not have ptat enabled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monday night, I had a one-time timer disappear less than an hour after I set it, and a longstanding series timer fail to fire in the same hour.

Both of them said "Cancelled by user: Family Room".

This was after recovering from a power failure, BUT, unlike the old receivers, the guide data all seemed to have been reloaded promptly, so I don't think it can be blamed on that!

Now, I have noticed that I have several two part recordings. The Hopper w/s stops recordings and then restarts the same recording. Come on Dish what the H**l are you doing or mostly NOT doing. It is never at 1:30AM or even middle of the night. Mostly middle of the day. Not enough of the recording missing for it to be rebooting.

Now, I have noticed that I have several two part recordings. The Hopper w/s stops recordings and then restarts the same recording. Come on Dish what the H**l are you doing or mostly NOT doing. It is never at 1:30AM or even middle of the night. Mostly middle of the day. Not enough of the recording missing for it to be rebooting.
I know you prefer to blame Dish, but sounds like power interruptions. Happened to me a few times. Power strip was going bad.

I have my home theater including my Hopper on an APC battery backup. Plus if the power blinks, I have to reset my digital clocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts