Timers not recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tormato

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
Today I noticed that only a few of my timers are working. I have 80 timers and many act like they have no upcoming events. The guide is fully populated. If I make an entire new timer it seems to be fine. I've noticed this in the past on a few timers, but never have this many timers failed at once. Any thoughts on fixing this so I don't have to recreate all my timers?

All my timers weren't recording either. I just wiped them all out and will redo them as the week goes on. It was due for a house cleaning anyway! :D

This is the first "spring forward" for the Hopper so they might not have encountered this before it shipped last year. Hopefully they take notice and figure out how to overcome this problem.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys

Same here. Walking Dead and Girls not recording. All Fox shows are though. Missing a bunch through the rest of the week as well.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am having this exact same problem. I am mad because I have like 90-100 timers, and do not feel like going through, deleting them, then redoing them... provided that would even work.

I first noticed this maybe an hour or two ago when PTAT should have been recording, but wasn't. I then noticed that in my daily schedule, none of my timers were listed there.

I am having this exact same problem. I am mad because I have like 90-100 timers, and do not feel like going through, deleting them, then redoing them... provided that would even work.

I first noticed this maybe an hour or two ago when PTAT should have been recording, but wasn't. I then noticed that in my daily schedule, none of my timers were listed there.

Try putting the hopper and joeys into standby, powered off, for twenty minutes and that should fix it. If you have an older VIP box, put both tuners into standby and wait 20 minutes. After this, check the daily schedule.

I noticed around noon today that only about half of my timers for tonight were showing up in my daily schedule. I checked my list of timers and those shows were still listed as a timer. But the guide didn't show these shows as scheduled to record. Actually they didn't have any icon next to them in the guide like they usually do. I did a red reset from the front of the hopper and left for about an hour to go eat dinner. Came back from dinner and they were all back.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

This has been a problem for quite a while and it seems to pop up when you either get close to the timer limit (96) or the event limit (574.) What we've had to do to temporarily correct it is to edit the timer from DVR to Auto Tune, save it, check the schedule to make sure that the missing events are shown and then editing the timer again back to DVR and then save it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)