Timers not recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mackie99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 28, 2007
Sunny Southern California
None of the timers I have set are recording. I just checked Daily Schedule and the only thing recording is PTAT. I have a total of 47 timers and none are shown to be recorded. Do I have to delete all timers and start over?

While in Daily Schedule hit the green button on the remote and Show all to see if they are scheduled but skipped.

Nope, the only thing showing is PTAT. Two timers I have set for tonight are Homeland and Walking Dead. Neither show up and they aren't skipped. They don't even show in the guide as recording or skipped. All my timers are in the list, but none are recording.

Possibly related/similar: turned on set tonight to find that ALL of tonight's scheduled recordings (about 7 of them) were showing as "Cancelled by User," and I didn't, nor did my wife, and it wasn't one of my kids on Remote Viewer, because it was labelled as "Living Room." Did a soft reset. No change. Restored most for the later airings (Homeland, Masters of Sex, Walking Dead, etc). Did a hard reset and I then had NO Scheduled Events and NO timers at all. Went into Guide and just went to the last day available, and now they were all back. Seems as if the only real loss was tonight's Good Wife, so my wife's an unhappy camper. Thoughts, anyone on what happened?

If you have PTAT turned on you can pull the Good Wife from that.

Every Wednesday night my HWS misses Survivor and Revolution even with all the appropriate timers set. I have to pull those shows and a couple of others from PTAT all the time. The regular Hopper has not had this problem.

Obviously there's still some bugs in the timers/recording code where there really shouldn't be any bugs at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts