TimeTrax Must Release Fixit Patch for Software Right Now

Here-Here! TT has dumped about 3 times on me today - all centered around recording Stern (which, BTW, is the ONLY reason I bought TT). The last dump actually rebooted my PC which was not very nice, no it was not, not nice at all...

PLEASE find a way to fix this issue since I use TT to RECORD content that I have PURCHASED for my personal enjoyment. If a quick fix is to go back to an old version of TT, well, then how do I go about getting rid of TT 1.5??

which way to go

Derick,

Which way are we going with this one. Seems to be diff. answers between threads. One says you guys have a temp fix which should relieve the internet connection issue and the program dropping and on this one your saying to install 1.4

You know from my tickets that 1.4 didn't work period and it was only till 1.5 beta that it started to get much more stable and I upgraded to the "official" 1.5 the other day and had a crash last night which killed a few hours of stuff I had scheduled.

Please clarify.

Thanks

Hi Milt,

Can you update your ticket with this request and I will respond to you later today about this.

By doing this it will flag your ticket to jump to the top of my queue and help me identify your specific ticket.

Derek

Interesting...1.5beta was the only thing that would run for me also...1.4 would quit within a minute or so of starting up, while 1.5beta has run for me on occasion for a day and a half before dropping into locked-up mode...same machine and environment.

Is it possible to uninstall Recast1.5beta and install Timetrax3.2 and run that? I haven't tried it...I don't understand what the difference is between the two versions. I am using the new XMdirect box, not the old XMpcr box.

Here is a perfect instance for why the constant connection is horrible. I am moving in 3 weeks, with that my internet connection will be down for atleast 2 weeks, which means I will not be abe to record anything.

abstractls said:
Here is a perfect instance for why the constant connection is horrible. I am moving in 3 weeks, with that my internet connection will be down for atleast 2 weeks, which means I will not be abe to record anything.

Register the Beta before you move, and then, use it at the new location over dial up and then disconnect the dial up and let TT run for as long as it can before it stops working.

But - listen, their product is being protected :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)