Titan?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mastermesh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
Got a free account on titantv.com - now how the heck do I set it up to enter the fta stations? It seems like it wants to ask for your zip code. How do you figure out which zips to enter for the fta channels?

It took me a while to setup TitanTV. I basically fudged my address and zip code, then customized it. I have one for my local channels (digital and analog) and one called G10R. I added the call signs based on what my Fortec receiver lists for channels. I made up the channel numbers, as the call sign wasn't dependant on it being accurate. It took a while, plus I hid the bogus analog channels based on my made-up address. (some basic trial & error)

TitanTV allows for three profiles, I have two setup. One for local and one for G10.

I essentially put it all on my own zip by applying the locals and then running the customization by simply continuing to add call signs of the various fta stations I watch.

SD

KEGS use to be a Spanish channel and it hasnt been updated.

What I did was use where I use to live (Duluth) and say "antenna only" (Duluth only has 5 TV stations so it was easy...I still had Dish through them) and just click on add stations. Add the callsign and a channel number. Some people use what channel it is in their receiver. I use the legit channel and found what channel it is via here
http://www.global-cm.net/MPEGlistKuBandUS.html

see attached screenshots

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 177
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 160
Gary Z said:
What call sign do I enter to get the KEGS guide?

Titan doesn't have a schedule for KEGS. Stupidly, if you set up a local OTA guide for here in the Las Vegas area it shows KEGS on it but with a blank program guide. It won't let you add it's id (KEGSLP) to a satellite profile.

The problem with KDEV is that is what KKTU is now
KKTU 33 (ABC station) is now KDEV (but Titan accepts either callsign)
KDEV-LP 39 (RTN) is still KDEV-LP but Titan doesn't recognize it

ok got the call sign thing figured out...

but am still having trouble finding some channels...What's the true call signs for:

G10R:
Daystar
KCBU
KDEV
KQUP
KWBF
KWFT
KWWF
KYPX
WGMU
WMQF
WPXS

AMC5:
KUEN
NYN1
NYN2
NYN9

AMC4:
KUILTVFOX64 (I'm guessing FOXDT-W)

T5:
GNF Movies
TBN

There's others that don't look like they have call signs, but those are the main ones I'm interested in getting schedules on. I think some of them are WB, so should I just look for WB?

see attached...here are mine and how its set up. Some channels you wont need to add
KEYC is one of my "locals"
WVGN, WVXF, WPRU & WJSP are the C-Band nets I can get
ONN is Ohio News Network :)
KPBI is scrambled but I havent removed it yet

Attachments

• part 1.JPG
    part 1.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 147
  • part 2.JPG
    part 2.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 145
  • part 3.JPG
    part 3.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 144
  • part 4.JPG
    part 4.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 139
  • part 5.JPG
    part 5.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 136
Just entering wpxs and the others
I get an error that say
No Matching Stations were found. Please try another callsign
under tv listings->customize channel lineups->customize digital lineup

DOH... got it working - had to add satelite, cable and ota options...

yep.

Thanks. You just have to make sure that you have the satellite (and maybe others? - I picked them all) options on. I didn't have enough options checked. I just turned them all on, hid them all, and then started manually entering locals and fta channels... Piece of cake once you can actually open up your selections to get the right stuff to select from.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts