Titanium Satellite - New Products Announcement: PLL "lite" C-Band Phase Lock Loop LNBFs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would not expect the C2W-PLL to compare to an orthomode with Norsat 8115's. That is like asking how a Ferrari compares to BMW. Both are nice, but people buy them for different reasons.

Personally, I would not be one for wasting money by putting an ortho on a 6 footer.... :eek:

LNBFs always a compromise. Nothing beats an ortho or corotor. If you are considering buying an Ortho and 8115s, go ahead and spend a few dollars more on a PLL LNBF and tell us how they compare. :D

For clarification - I am already running an ortho setup with the 8115s. I know that the 6ft dish is limiting, but I don't have a ton of space and I don't want the dish to be an eyesore to the neighbors. I am running this feedhorn/LNB combo because I want the best performance possible on the small dish.

Titanium said:
For those who prefer bandstacking why not use a two output LNBF with a bandstacker such as the Sonora Us575? You could use any dual output LNBF as bandstacked. This way as technology changes or the next hottest product comes along, it will always be bandstacked!

New from only $24.
Example: http://bit.ly/Nl3mLy

Brian Gohl
Titanium Satellite

Those stackers work great :)

Attachments

• image-343458649.jpg
    image-343458649.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 137
The lite models production samples will be delivered via air in about a week. Once tested and approved for resale, you will first see this limited quantity on the Titanium Satellite website. Once the less expensive ocean container shipment arrives, the lite models will be also be available on Ebay and Amazon.

Brian Gohl
Titanium Satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts