Titanium's New Product....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got an uncle that lives next door and I let him use My vuzero4k temporary not for satellite only ATSC with the hauppauge 950Q. He loves it.Now he wants to buy mine But I told him I have Close to $250.00 in it with the pvr kit &HDD and Hauppauge. He offered me $150.00.I don't want to sell for that.
I was going to give him the Item number if you put it on ebay.If he don't buy someone will.

I have a Zero as well that I may be selling. Unlike CN's mine has the PVR but I'm keeping my Hauppauge to use on the mio. I will let you know if I sell on Ebay.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
so i got to ask does this new 4k do VCM and ACM??? i want to know if its going to work for the music choice channels

i feel a good plugin for ATV is Dream Explorer. its a file explorer plugin. i hope no one else has said anything about it. i have messed around with E2 on the zgemma H7S

Reactions: Titanium
Received the new Edision OS Mio 4K receiver yesterday. Currently running OpenPLi. So far I am very impressed. Speedy processor and fast blind scans. Handled every feed I threw at it. Bitrate viewer plugin works flawlessly- this was one of my most hoped-for additions as I am very interested in modulation parameters and the bitrates the services operate at.

The receiver also has a commercial-grade feel to it with the sturdy aluminum housing and LCD display. Keep up the good work, Titanium!

1.jpg
2.jpg

So far my favorite image for this STB is OpenSpa. It has an attractive GUI and intuitive interface. The clock time also displays correctly. The service scan is slower than other images, but that's my only complaint.

Reactions: raydio
I have found the time to be accurate on all images using the network time server. If the time isn't displayed correctly, check that network time is selected and a valid time server is selected. Also, the sync frequency can be selected to as little as every 1/2 hour! :)

I have been impressed with the Blind Scan and service logging speed and accuracy on both OpenPLI and SatDreamGR. Faster and more channels than any appliance STB that I have.

Looking forward to the OpenVIX image release! :)

I have found the time to be accurate on all images using the network time server. If the time isn't displayed correctly, check that network time is selected and a valid time server is selected. Also, the sync frequency can be selected to as little as every 1/2 hour! :)

I have been impressed with the Blind Scan and service logging speed and accuracy on both OpenPLI and SatDreamGR. Faster and more channels than any appliance STB that I have.

Looking forward to the OpenVIX image release! :)

Yes I agree Brian she is quick and accurate and like you I am looking forward to OpenVIX -

Can anyone confirm that PVR timers actually work (change satellite, channel, multiple times a day)? I want a receiver that I can rely on to record my programs everyday on multiple satellites without babysitting the thing. Also, does the time stay accurate without the Internet? Does the encoded transponder time mess up the receiver clock thus messing up the timers? I would appreciate any insight one may have on this subject. The only receiver I had that I could rely on was the X2.

Thanks

Can anyone confirm that PVR timers actually work (change satellite, channel, multiple times a day)? I want a receiver that I can rely on to record my programs everyday on multiple satellites without babysitting the thing. Also, does the time stay accurate without the Internet? Does the encoded transponder time mess up the receiver clock thus messing up the timers? I would appreciate any insight one may have on this subject. The only receiver I had that I could rely on was the X2.

Thanks
I don't do a lot of recording but when I do set a timer it has always worked as it should. In order for the clock to get the correct time without the internet, set a start up service from a transponder with the correct time then reboot.It will get the correct time when it starts up.Mine keeps the time without the internet.How to set a startup service.While in channel selection list, highlight the channel,press menu and go to set as startup service..

Reactions: Titanium
I have been impressed with the Blind Scan and service logging speed and accuracy on both OpenPLI and SatDreamGR. Faster and more channels than any appliance STB that I have. ...
I frequently blind scan 99W KU for remote feeds from reporters.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes with this Edision OS Mio 4K and how many channels it finds?

Be a good idea to post the Operating System image and the parameters of the blindscan as this can greatly affect the speed and TPs / Services logged.

Example:
Date/Time: 1/31/2019 / 01:35utc
Dish: 90cm
Satellite: 99w KU
Image: SatDreamGR
Modes and Filters: All (free and encrypted), Clear before scan, Do not compare to database, Do not filter adjacent satellites.
Frequency Range: 11700 - 12200
Symbol Rate Range: 1-60

Results:
1. Blindscan - Transponder Log: 46 seconds
2. Blindscan - Transponder and Service Log: 2min. 14sec.

Date/Time: 2/02/2019 / 09:10 ET
Dish: 1.2 Meter long focal
Satellite: 99w KU
Image: SatDreamGR-6
Modes and Filters: All (free and encrypted "off"), Clear before scan "no", Disable sync with known transponders "off", Do not filter adjacent satellites "up to 2 degrees".
Frequency Range: 11700 - 12200
Symbol Rate Range: 2-45

Results:
1. Blindscan - Transponder Log: 1:24 seconds 12 transponders found
2. Service scan: 1min. 21sec. 46 Channels found

Not all Channels are Video

Hi Brian,

My wife gifted the EDISION OS MIO 4K to me as a Birthday present.
What a great gift and I'm very surprised as she just tolerates this hobby of mine. ;)
Just ordered. Can't wait to try it out.

John

Sounds like you have a very smart wife that loves you!

Also, she probably knows this will keep you busy and out of her hair, LOL!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)