Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
Is it just me or are they messed up?

It keeps logging me out after a few minutes and I have to reenter my name/password over and over..

I'm using Safari on OS X, I've stayed logged in on there for months on end with no issues.

But today it's been weird. If I leave it in a tab and go do something else for 10-15 minutes then return, nothing I click on will work, I have to reload the tab and then I am greeted with the default screen, it geolocates me and gives me the guide for the local cable system (useless to me) and I have to log in all over again. It's not remembering my log in and when I do log in, it kicks me off after a few minutes of inactivity. I've not had this problem before, I often times will have a guide open in a tab for 7-8 hours..

Very annoying!

Anyone else?

No idea at all about this, but any chance they've introduced a "keep me logged in" box similar to this site? If you don't tick it, the site kicks you out after X minutes of inactivity. If you tick it at login time, it lets you stay logged in forever.

just checked mine and still had me logged in from Sunday

clear your cookies from there then relog in...should work fine

I have the same problem, since last night. It won't refresh the lineup or show details of a show. When I refresh the page I get logged out. It works for a while after logging in then stops again. Cleared all cookies and it worked for a while and quit. I'm using Firefox 20 on Windows 7.

TitanTV is completely offline for me right now. I hope it comes back.

EDIT: Its back now.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts