Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
Hi!

I've been trying to figure out how to add OETA to Titantv but I'm having zero luck.

Can someone please point me in the right direction??

Oh, and I saw an ad tonight on PBS Montana that the Ed Sullivan show will be on Sunday night!

But when I go to Titan it says there is other stuff scheduled. So I go to the Montana website and it shows Sullivan is on PBS Montana HD. :(

I have a few satellite channels that I just can't figure out how to put into Titan. I miss a lot of good stuff because of this.

Thank you! :)

Attachments

• Ed Sullivan PBS.jpg
    Ed Sullivan PBS.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 135
add button ... next to channel list
broadcast
add zip code
good luck

KUSM for PBS Montana works ok for me
i see it says PBS pledge programming kinda vague

Last edited:
add button ... next to channel list
broadcast
add zip code
good luck

KUSM for PBS Montana works ok for me
i see it says PBS pledge programming kinda vague

Awesome! Thank you, I got it!

KETADT1 = OETA
and
KETADT4 = OKLA

Yay! :)

Thank you so much! :)

Doctor Who is on OETA every Friday night. I believe they just started over with the first season of the revival with Christopher Eccelston a few weeks ago. OETA movie night follows Doctor Who and always has great movies showing for anyone that wants to see some great classics. They are usually in HD too.

Any of the Oklahoma tv markets should bring up listings for OETA as it is provided state wide on 4 separate channels and lots of repeaters.

Note I would check the OETA website for the listings for OKLA to make sure they match up with Titan. The tribune listings that Dish uses are not even close. The TV Guide listings that Rovi uses are accurate.

If you want listings for OETA Kids and OETA Create look at the Cox cable listings for Tulsa or OKC as those are now cable provided only channels, so the main channel can keep the 24/7 HD feeds up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts