TitanTV site revamped, lost my custom channel list!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

anik

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2004
U.S.A.
Apparently sometime in the last hour or two, TitanTV revampled their site and in the process they managed to lose the entire custom channel list I had built. Grrrr… Saying you want to import your previous settings apparently does NOT import your custom channel list!

That's too bad. I tried doing the import step as offered during sign in. It timed out and did not appear to complete.

However, I went back and selected the Satellite-Satellite channel line up and my stuff was there after all.

YMMV.

Apparently sometime in the last hour or two, TitanTV revampled their site and in the process they managed to lose the entire custom channel list I had built. Grrrr… Saying you want to import your previous settings apparently does NOT import your custom channel list!

Something similar to that happened to me about a month ago, and I temporarily switched to the BETA version, and eventually the old version came back.

You might try TitanTV - Free Customizable TV Listings and try this.

This BETA version is nicer than the old version, and it lets you import your lineup from the old version and lets you keep several different lineups.

I HAVE been able to use both BETA and the old version. I just checked and the BETA version is still working, but the old version doesn't work today, maybe the same thing as you describe.

Try the BETA version though.

Mine imported OK, although there is no more analog option, which sucks considering over half my OTA TV came from Canada, eh!

edit - Discovered I could add the Canadian channels. All is well!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)