TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last edited:
Angelina Love Granted Release From TNA Wrestling Angelina Love Granted Release From TNA Wrestling Hogan Acknowledges Impact Zone Makes TNA Look “Small Time” Hogan Acknowledges Impact Zone Makes TNA Look “Small Time” Future of Live Impact Shows, Robbie E Blog, Storm vs Hardy Future of Live Impact Shows, Robbie E Blog, Storm vs Hardy » WWE & TNA Wrestling News & Rumors - NINE REASONS IMPACT WRESTLING HAS BECOME A SHOW EVERY TRUE WRESTLING FAN NEEDS TO WATCH http://www.pwinsider.com/article/69...ry-true-wrestling-fan-needs-to-watch.html?p=1 Hulk Hogan Comments on Angelina Leaving, TNA Impact DVR News http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...ents-on-angelina-leaving-tna-impact-dvr-news/

Last edited:
Last edited:
I saw a bit of tna last night, was Kenny king on wwe tough enough a few years back?

Yes he was Kenny Layne[2] (born July 22, 1981) is an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name, Kenny King. He was a contestant in the second season of WWF Tough Enough. He is also known for his time in Ring of Honor (ROH), where he was a one-time ROH World Tag Team Champion. :) Kenny King (wrestler) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like I'll be going to my first TNA show in September. I bought the front row tickets for $50 which includes the meet and greet thing they do. I bought them today and am already very excited. I hope Roode and Madison Rayne are at the meet and greet as I've heard they are the best / friendliest. Not to mention that I'm actually a fan of Roode but think putting the strap on Aries was right. The best thing is that this one is only 22 miles from the house. WWE's Hell in a Cell is in October at Phillips Arena and I was thinking of going to it but, eh, I hate to drive into Atlanta and deal with that traffic if it's just gonna suck like Over the Limit did - it definitely wasn't worth a five hour drive to Raleigh. :(

OH NO!!

With Viacom pulling their channels off DIrectv I may not be abler to see TNA....

oh wait...I dont watch it anyways so no loss there :)

I feel for anyone that has DirecTV that may have wanted to watch it. This opening match between Bully Ray and Abyss's (Joseph Park) brother was amazing. Brutal, back and forth hard hitting action with several near finishes. I called my Dad not long after it started and he called just after it was over and said "thanks". That don't happen often. :)

Things have sure got interesting with Sting... It came out a few days ago that he was frustrated with TNA booking, saw Dixie Carter putting him in the HOF as a way to put him over the hill and said Slammiversary needed changes (he is in the main event every year with the same result). More importantly, he said he wanted to work a program with Undertaker that led up to a Wrestlemania match.

Heard them say on Sirius today that he and Sid were friends and he had told Sid that his contract expired around January and he was expecting HHH to call. If Sid is to be believed (and I think he probably is), Sting would also like to work with Fandango or The Shield (specifically Dean Ambrose). It sounds like there is interest now. :)

Things have sure got interesting with Sting... It came out a few days ago that he was frustrated with TNA booking, saw Dixie Carter putting him in the HOF as a way to put him over the hill and said Slammiversary needed changes (he is in the main event every year with the same result). More importantly, he said he wanted to work a program with Undertaker that led up to a Wrestlemania match.

Heard them say on Sirius today that he and Sid were friends and he had told Sid that his contract expired around January and he was expecting HHH to call. If Sid is to be believed (and I think he probably is), Sting would also like to work with Fandango or The Shield (specifically Dean Ambrose). It sounds like there is interest now. :)

Lets' hope this is true and I can see Stings point as the way they booked him at Slammiversary and now he says point taken when no one came out and helped him against Bully Ray and the rest of Aces and Eights when they attacked Sting to help Bully keep the belt and he is supposed to address his future in TNA this thursday on IMPACT plus you can see in Stings face on Impact and PPV's that he is getting frustrated with TNA and I believe he will be gone when his contract is up..imo ....I assume HHH will be calling Sting cause every time his contract is up WWE has contacted Sting though this should of happened years ago with Sting vs Taker and Sting and Ambrose could be a good match and Sting would help put him over to make him a star and everyone that has worked for WWE and then TNA has told Sting to go work at least 1 WM and I could see it coming next year!! imo :)

Last edited:
so last week I turn on TNA errr Impact Wrestling for the 1st time in maybe a year and after 5 minutes of Hogan, Hardy and Buh Buh Ray arguing I shut it off

Looked dumb

Been watching a bit of this tonight and it has mostly sucked. I did just see a ladder match between Gail Kim and Taryn that was awesome, though. Why in the world some of these guys like Roode, Aries or AJ haven't already jumped over to WWE is beyond me especially with TNA having a hard time paying them.

Agree the Ladder match was best match and I wonder after WWE cleans house if they won't go after the guys you mentioned above adn maybe Joe and Magnus and few others also!!HHH runs the talent pool and they say he is going to clean house of dead weight and people that aren't going to go anywhere or get pushed up to main roster on tv soon and get rid of some peoples on the main roster as well!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)