TNF prime video in Guide

jamieh1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Greenville Washington New Bern, NC
480E4CB1-50E8-4BD4-8A0C-691890090DD2.jpeg

Love how DTV Stream has added TNF into the guide for direct access to game.

interesting , i know other tv providers like Fios and what ever the xfinity/cox interface is called has external streaming apps .

hopefully one day D* will add some streaming apps , i remember back in the day we could search YouTube from the smart search !

I was going to say what the hell guide is that? I have an HR44 and doesnt look that nice. Its ok but not that smooth with logos and stuff.

interesting , i know other tv providers like Fios and what ever the xfinity/cox interface is called has external streaming apps .

hopefully one day D* will add some streaming apps , i remember back in the day we could search YouTube from the smart search !
Xfinity is called X1. Cox which licenses the technology from Comcast calls it Contour.

Reactions: dtv757

The HR-54 or HR-44 can handle any apps like Paramount+ or Disney+.

Reactions: dtv757
cool so the genie 1 does apps? or your just saying it has the capability to support it ?
Sorry should have said they can't handle apps like Paramount+ and Disney+.

People complained when they revamped the guide and added channel logos because it made the guide run slow and then they removed them and it ran better.

Sorry should have said they can't handle apps like Paramount+ and Disney+.

People complained when they revamped the guide and added channel logos because it made the guide run slow and then they removed them and it ran better.
Probobly because its not arm based.

Anyway I found this guide. I installed DirecTV app on two of my Rokus and now I can watch most of the channels on them. I think I may turn in the receivers since I seem to get whatever I need through the app. I'll just keep the main HR-44.