TNNE on 87.0°W C-Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.
still holding good here... i dont seem to be changing or i am just checking it at all the good moments...

Coming in good and strong here on my Sadoun 6 footer. Traxsis 6000 showing 87% signal 97% quality and steady!!

Coming in good and strong here on my Sadoun 6 footer. Traxsis 6000 showing 87% signal 97% quality and steady!!

Hmm! :confused: No getting anything here! My signal quality disappeared some days ago and hasn't come back! :(

Just checked those 4000 mhz channels, and I don't see any that show scrambled. Most of them are working and active, but I did find 3-4 that showed black screen-a couple did not show PIDS any more, the rest showed the PIDS but still had no video showing.

Your getting this on your 6ft Sadoun dish?
Yes! For about the last month or so I have been able to receive RTV on the 4000 mux.The sig on my 6 footer does bounce around a lot from 40 to 65 with times pretty stable at around 70.There are a few times though when I would lose it though but watchable most of the time.I could never seem to get this mux with my azbox ultra so lately ive been using my solomend.Its weird the way some of the of the channels lately come up srambled and others like RTVE and TNNE are not.Before this start happened I would get the same results as Turbosat is getting.My 6 footer amazes me sometimes on what it will get though.

A rescan of the tp got me all the channels now.I cant figure why some of you guys and gals with the big buds cant get this tp while some like me with our small 6 footers can get it.I kind of like having a small Bud!:) it makes finding some of the harder TPs a challenge and more rewarding when i get a lock on them.heres a pic

Attachments

• 20130506_202943.jpg
    20130506_202943.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 120
A rescan of the tp got me all the channels now.I cant figure why some of you guys and gals with the big buds cant get this tp while some like me with our small 6 footers can get it.I kind of like having a small Bud!:) it makes finding some of the harder TPs a challenge and more rewarding when i get a lock on them.heres a pic

You are probably located closer to the center (higher-power) of the satellite beam. That will bring up the signal by at least 2-3db, and that's the difference between a 6ft dish, and a 10ft dish.

87w

I have been trying to find 87w with my 6 ft unimesh dish and captive works reciever, just wondering if I need a different reciever or dish. I can recieve 103w, has great picture. thanks for any reply.

I have been trying to find 87w with my 6 ft unimesh dish and captive works reciever, just wondering if I need a different reciever or dish. I can recieve 103w, has great picture. thanks for any reply.
need a new box they(TNN) are S-2 signals
try 4154 H 28791 should get that if not you need a tune up or bigger dish.

what would be a good receiver

The Microwave HD is good. But the ultimate decision is yours.

There are also others people also use here with great results.

Ive personally use 4 different receivers for my personal taste.

Azbox elite
Prog 7500 USB
X2 Premium HD
MicroHD

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

need a new box they(TNN) are S-2 signals
try 4154 H 28791 should get that if not you need a tune up or bigger dish.

what would be a good receiver
were you able to tune 4154 H 28791 ?.

what else is in your set-up now?
feedhorn style lnb/lnbf servo motor ?
4dtv receiver ?
another dish for ku ? etc

then i would know about best box for you.
good luck

The Microwave HD is good. But the ultimate decision is yours.

There are also others people also use here with great results.

Ive personally use 4 different receivers for my personal taste.

Azbox elite
Prog 7500 USB
X2 Premium HD
MicroHD

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!
what do you think of a traxis 6000hd or a openbox s10

were you able to tune 4154 H 28791 ?.

what else is in your set-up now?
feedhorn style lnb/lnbf servo motor ?
4dtv receiver ?
another dish for ku ? etc

then i would know about best box for you.
good luck

yes, got 4154 ok. think i'm going to buy a openbox s10. thanks again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts