TNT HD on D* 2/17/06

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hogarth said:
mikew:

Dude, VOOM has an exclusive agreement for satellite carriage with E*.

It ain't happenin'.
Its not exclusive! Where did you hear that from!? Voom is available even to D*. But, as Chase would put it, they're just not interested in any HD but want pure content!;)

don't think it's filmed in HD. I think on TNT they upconvert it, stretch a bit to show it on widescreen (like they do with older non-HD shows like the X-files). But still better than the analog crap Direct has for my local WB!

newsposter said:
any idea if it will be on the 119?

Is Charmed going to be in HD? It's not on WB so I'm not sure if it's actually filmed in HD?

Mr. G, what are you hearing from any of your contacts? False alarm or will this really be happening on 2/17???

Fgsilva said:
Same here. Link is gone!!! Did it say a date for the channel to be up??? I also don't for the voom channels. I do have it now as a free offer from Dish and I'm picking it up with my 811. Will prob cancel it by the end of the month. I don't know why people need a DVR to for those channels as they just show the same programs over and over and over... :eek:

????? I can get back to the original link just fine.:confused:

newsposter said:
any idea if it will be on the 119?

Is Charmed going to be in HD? It's not on WB so I'm not sure if it's actually filmed in HD?

Charmed is always in strech o vision..

They have some other network shows that are true HD, but Charmed isnt one of them..

The link is definitely not dead. I just clicked it and it worked fine. First time clicking it too.

Great, more HDlite content.

Directv, FIX THE HDLITE ISSUE FIRST.

Neutron,

I think you win the award for, "First person to comment about HD LIte in this thread." Congrats.

bjs188 said:
Too bad it will be too late for the Bud Shootout.

Yeah I agree. And for the Gatorade 150's also. Now if we could just get Fox to stop putting races on FX.

Still, it's great to have another HD channel. Thanks D*.

Sharpie said:
Neutron,

I think you win the award for, "First person to comment about HD LIte in this thread." Congrats.

Na, posts #7 was the first.

Beavis said:
The link is definitely not dead. I just clicked it and it worked fine. First time clicking it too.
Yep, it is working again for me too. Must have been a minor temporary intermittent problem with the website.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts