To those who have swapped out Hoppers

On a working system,just plug in the replacement Hopper and follow the screen prompts. Everything is almost automatic, as long as your cabling and dish is good to go.

OK just finished with setup on second Hopper. I was unable to acvtivate them from Dish.com. Had to call. Also for those installing 2, the automated activation forced me to activate both new hoppers at the same time. I wanted to install them one at a time. Also while on Dish.com I noticed that for my programming they are offering me $5 off BB@H for some reason. Any catches? Also any tips for sending the old Hoppers back or is it just as straight forward. Will check out 103 as soon as I can.

OK just finished with setup on second Hopper. I was unable to acvtivate them from Dish.com. Had to call. Also for those installing 2, the automated activation forced me to activate both new hoppers at the same time. I wanted to install them one at a time. Also while on Dish.com I noticed that for my programming they are offering me $5 off BB@H for some reason. Any catches? Also any tips for sending the old Hoppers back or is it just as straight forward. Will check out 103 as soon as I can.

The five dollar BB is a deal that is going on right now, pretty straight foward for the old Hoppers, labeled ate behind the shipping labels on the side I think, just peel back and you should see it

Only TV has Hdmi not AV receiver. Also the Dish Anywhere app on my iPhone just sits in a constant "updating" mode and is stuck there. So for BB@H I just click on it and update my total and get $5 off a month? Seems too good to be true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts