Today is May 17th, Do You Know Where Your TNTHD Is?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
weird stuff with pic

Now that you mention it, last night I had to reset my box because it froze up, but not completely- the picture would only display in the upper righthand part of the screen ( like when your surfing the pg) and the rest of the screen was completely blacked out.

any word: TNT HD on Voom?

I have been reading in other forums and TNT-HD is live. Has been since Saturday. Any word on when it will hit Voom?

vurbano said:
theres no missing channel number next to TNT though, Voom usually puts them together.
Maybe they will move the SD TNT to a different channel.

it will only be special events and some movies. It will not be a continuos broadcast. It will be similar to ESPN HD.

edit - if we are going to get it, it should be soon...

I want this BADLY for the NBA Western Conf Finals.

Please VOOM don't let us down!

Does anyone know if a deal's been signed

official???

So is TNT-HD official or what? Is Voom officially going to carry it so we can watch the Kings pound the Lakers.........in 1080i glory!!!!!

Hopefully when the deal was sign to get TNT-SD they also included TNT-HD as well. We'll just have to wait and see...

VOOM wants to be the leader in HD so it would be no surprise if they get this channel soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)