Today-Tomorrow?

DN never launches HD when they say they are. The Bluefield, WV locals were supposed to launch on 12-09-09 but there logo is the same ( NEVER) and I am very ticked off at this company. When 04-05-10 rolls around my committment will be up and I hope all customers of Dish in the Bluefield, WV DMA goes to DIRECTV where they have the locals.

When will then be now.

After price increases take effect, I'd assume. There has to appear to be some justification for it. I'm still angry that Dish charged me $5 twice to remove programming when I went down to silver, removed the sports pack and added HBO and then a $5 charge because my receiver wasn't hooked to my LAN for a week out of the month even though it was hooked to my phone line and got caller ID. It isn't my fault their hardware didn't do its job! They certainly like to nickel and dime you to death with fees when you try to save money... That's $15 in fees that other companies would not charge me. This is their idea of marketing based on price? These little things are almost enough to make me eat the ETF. One $5 downgrade fee would have sufficed. Instead they tack on $10 more in just because we can fees. They'd better result in new HD, namely ESPNU HD which has been on my local cable system since August. Faster than soon...

New HD

OK, I just used the calculator that SatGuys so thoughtfully provided, and found out that my Dish bill will be going up $.03 next month. If I get ONE good HD channel added, I won't complain......:D

Dish has decided to switch their Wednesday uplink to Friday, which means that the new channels we see on Friday that were uplinked Wednesday will now be made available on Friday before they've uplinked them. But since today is Thursday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Remotes ready!

Dish has decided to switch their Wednesday uplink to Friday, which means that the new channels we see on Friday that were uplinked Wednesday will now be made available on Friday before they've uplinked them. But since today is Thursday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Remotes ready!
Someone saw the Willy Wanka movie too many times. :)

but thats been delayed to next wednesday

Does DISH ever announce these anywhere? Had it not been for this forum I would not have none of new channels coming or showing up in the past..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)