Took the dive and bought a AM-21N

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Broe67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
Central IL.
Came home this afternoon to a brand new AM-21N on my porch. Solid Signal I can say, is fast on getting equipment to you. Only thing is that for my area, we do not get the Sub Channel that the local Fox affiliate carries, which is Me-TV. No biggie, since there is nothing on that channel, that I watch.

Came home this afternoon to a brand new AM-21N on my porch. Solid Signal I can say, is fast on getting equipment to you. Only thing is that for my area, we do not get the Sub Channel that the local Fox affiliate carries, which is Me-TV. No biggie, since there is nothing on that channel, that I watch.

If you receive METV on 27.2, run Madison WI as a secondary zip. If you receive it on 55.2, run Wausau WI as a secondary zip. This should give you METV on your AM21. If you run Wausau, it will also give you 20.2 Zuus Country. You would have the incorrect guide for 20.2 though.

Last edited:

WHAT ?

You don't watch all the Classic from yesteryear ? :D

i love my am21, without it i wouldn't get METV or retroTV. still want antennaTV, and i really, really hope D* adds that quad channel that is coming out with 60's,70's 80's and 90's channels. i alos like getting toledo locals since i am closer to them than detroit

I used my AM21 for a neighboring market when I lived in the house. Gave me an extra CBS & FOX (great for NFL games)

20.2 for me is a Country Music channel that Sinclair runs. No biggie, since I can block that. I was thinking that Wausau for the Secondary. Especially since my in-laws are up that way.

Adding Wausau as my Secondary worked like a charm. Thank you Coconut10. I have been looking at the spreedsheet and playing with different areas, just beating my head to find one that worked.

Last edited:
I'm glad to be able to help you. And happy that you had success in attaining a channel not in the database for your local DMA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)