This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transponders satellite and more

bonzo1986

Original poster
Oct 30, 2004
Hi
I've been reading most of the threads i dont know if we can have the dish.We in Scottsdale Arizona and We have the 2700 and just upgraded to 6100 and now we installed the dish we still get N1 but we cant find N2 and we also cant get N3 which has transponder 11 on it. Is their anything we can do do get transponder 11. We also tryed to download what ever they want us to download when you have locked on to the dish but it just sits there and it goes passed the 24 hour mark. So i was thinking that if i send the dish up to a friend and get them to download the software and activate it under our account will that work?

From what I've been told, this was posted on my former broker's website. ... areas in the Southern and Western regions have been affected with signal loss ... areas including S. Florida, Texas, Arizona, and California ... They got those customer to swap to *Choice or live w/o the transponders. You might not be able to get N3 at all. I am not sure of the footprint, it could be possible with a larger dish.