trimax sat meter-anybody have one?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am curious about this trimax meter and was wondering who has one?
If so, do you like it? How does it perform?

Trimax SM-2200 - eBay (item 180206803784 end time Mar-14-08 10:08:39 PDT)

Truckracer, I have a Trimax 2200 and it works & performs well. You can download new or the latest software for it from their web site at www.trimax.com, and you can customize the Tp's re Icebergs' list of active Tps to use for each Satellite you want to find. You can also view the Video Quality of each Satellite Channel with the Trimax 2200, a feature that most other Sat meters don't have. Hope this helps - good luck.

I think I am going to go ahead and get one. I have used a bird dog before but I like the tv screen option of the trimax. Does it do audio by chance or just video?

Audio and Video, also see their website for more info at: trimaxmeters.com.

I Have One ,but It Is A Bol Shut,this My Third One All Is Deffective After Only One Month No Quality ,no Signal

hi everybody. i whant to know how can i discharge the loader for to add channels in my trimax sm-2200?

I have an SM-1100, I like it a lot. Although it's a small tv screen for my aging eyes, it's still good to have. I still prefer to set up my tv and receiver at the dish for fine tuning, mainly because of my eyes. I much prefer the Trimax for going on the roof for a tune up. It's just one piece of equipment and it stores in my tool bag quite easily, unlike the tv or receiver that has to take a couple of extra trips to get to the roof, not to mention dragging a drop cord up there. With the Trimax, not necessary. It has it's benefits, for sure. It would be nice if that screen was about 7" though? I guess you can't have everything?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)