LNBF Collar II

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
I have currently installed on my 6 foot dish a LNBF collar that holds my Ku LNB it says it will also hold a C band LNB with a 40mm neck. Where can I find a C-band LNB with a 40mm neck? :confused:

lost 'n confused

Was this the LNB mount you found on the Sadoun site?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Use it to mount LNBF on prime focus dishes. Good for holding KU or C-band LNBF in the focal point of the dish. Accommodates LNBF neck sizes 40mm.
[/FONT]If so, I don't think that implies there's a 40mm C-band LNBf.

And on the subject of a Zinwell C-band LNBf, I gave up after a few dozen blind-alley hits on Google.
Best I found was this C-band LNBF with scalar (warning: PDF file)

In fact, I also never seen that brand of LNB on sale, just read about it on some russian forum - they praise it to be smallest C band LNB, so easy to fit to modern offset dishes. And their photos show a bit different product -it's back part is square, not round. Now I'm trying to find that website with pictures again.

found it, but doesn't allowed to post link here

site is www digisat ru/index php?productID=187

just insert dots instead of spaces.

Zinwell D-21A C-Band mini

ACR -

So, where did you find it and what was the cost?
Always nice to know about other products.

As to the brand, I'd read on an Australian forum where they talked about Zinwell LNBs a lot.
But as for comparisons, you kind of have to take those guys with a grain of salt.
I think some are real fishermen! - :rolleyes:

edit: I find a D21A at 65mm diameter on this PDF.
more edit: The Russian site doesn't seem to say the size for the D21A at about $30.
And they have a lot of familiar Asian products we probably know under other brand names. ;)

edit much later: oh, maybe this fits in a 40mm holder...?
No specs I can find, so hard to tell. And at $53, I'm not sure I care. ;)

Last edited:
ACR -

So, where did you find it and what was the cost?
Always nice to know about other products.

As to the brand, I'd read on an Australian forum where they talked about Zinwell LNBs a lot.
But as for comparisons, you kind of have to take those guys with a grain of salt.
I think some are real fishermen! - :rolleyes:

I see Sadoun carries that brand of multiswitches.

I got it from Rick probably 5 years ago. The waveguide for C band is naturally bigger than 40mm but the electronics part is really small. It worked fine the last time I had it on a dish...wanna buy it? :)

yes from Sadoun. Sounds like it to me it will take a Ku or C band LNB that is 40mm. :) I guess only if you can find the C band one. I just hate changing the thing to go back to c-band and re-centering it. I like whats on it it was easier to allign in the center. I hope I can find the 40mm C band LNB someplace. :)

found it, but doesn't allowed to post link here

site is www digisat ru/index php?productID=187

just insert dots instead of spaces.

Zinwell D-21A C-Band mini
I can't get that link to work even with replacing the spaces with dots. :confused: Well I got www digisat ru to open but what language is that. I can't find the english button. lol

Oh well...I guess I could just buy another C band LNB and feedhorn that has a Ku on it also. ;)

Russian site speaks about D21A MINI, not plain D21A. And regarding the vodka bottle shape like one, it is that zinwell, but fitted with russian "innovation design" feedhorn, to allow better reception of CIRCULAR polarised C band signal on offset dishes. So I think it will be unusable in U.S. anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)