Trimax sm-2200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Marseille

Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
i am a new on this forum i just bought a new trimax 2200 and idon't know how to use it ,i need any help how to add satellite on this trimax because i 'm using that at europe ,when i ckeck it only asian satellite is there.
how can i do to add hotbird,astra 19,astra 2 .28 ,thordwest1w,telecom 2 ,atlantic bird 5w etc...for european satellite ,all informtion welcome

If you have a manual, you might try to read it? With an SM-1100, I'm not sure if you can't Add any more Satellites, but you can Edit an existing Name. It's described in Section C "Detailed Operation Guide" in the SM-1100's manual. Good Luck!

Al

Sorry, but I don't have the SM-2200. I took a look at the Manual, found here:
Trimax Digital Satellite Meters
And it is different from the SM-1100 (which I have), if you look at the SM-1100 manual in Section C number 6 will tell you how to Edit Satellite Name. I could not find that function for the SM-2200, maybe I overlooked it, or maybe it can't be edited. I don't think either Meter will Add a satellite? Contact Trimax and ask them? Found here:
Trimax Digital Satellite Meters Contact
Good Luck!

Al

i am a new on this forum i just bought a new trimax 2200 and idon't know how to use it ,i need any help how to add satellite on this trimax because i 'm using that at europe ,when i ckeck it only asian satellite is there.
how can i do to add hotbird,astra 19,astra 2 .28 ,thordwest1w,telecom 2 ,atlantic bird 5w etc...for european satellite ,all informtion welcome

You will be able to add the information you need using your PC. Planned release date for sales of the SM-2200 is November 15th. Detailed instructions will be posted on our websites close to the release date. Trimax Digital Satellite Meters and Digital Satellite Alignment Meters.

It will not do blind search. Maybe my thinking is wrong, but normally you need to know which satellite/TP/etc that you want before the dish alignment starts.

You will be able to add satellites and edit satellites using a PC and software. This model (at this time) does not allow entry of new satellites directly from the key pad.

Planned release date is Nov. 15th.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts