Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShadowEKU

Expert in the Making
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 13, 2004
Frankfort, KY
Hey guys, Liv ein zip 40342, locals are out of lexington KY, Fox56 has been having weird issues this evening.. its the only channel. I left 1 receiver on in the bedroom on the signal strenght meter 119 tp 25... when the channel started breaking up in the living room i ran in there and it was at 0 strength.... the normal strength is 100, thats what it is when its not dropping out.

The big problem with this is that when it drops out enough my hr10-250 reboots..

Check for LOS issues, a tree limb, leaves, loose mount, loose LNB, etc.

no trees, everything is tight on the pole and nothing has moved...

all other TPs i get on 119 are not changing... it will just drop to 0, the problem has rectified itself overnight... it seems to happen once amonth kindof like clockwork. D* seems to have trouble keeping Fox56 here on the air quite a bit...

it wouldnt be such a big deal if the hr10-250 wouldnt reboot during all this.

One of the guys at work had the same issue last night. Will call D* for more info later...

I guess that narrows it down to somewhere between the fox station and the dish

Interesting. So the FOX station is on transponder 25 and the rest of the Louisville locals are on transponder 29?

I meant Lexington. Sorry. So Lexington's Fox 56 is on 25 while the rest are on 29? Thanks.

no, not jsut fox, something else is on there... cbs maybe... i cant remember...

Regardless another guy at the office asked me if i had trouble with a different channel monday night and when i asked which TP he said 25... so I would venture a guess that TP 25 is having or was having issues since it happened on 2 channels.

EDIT: went and asked and it was indeed CBS with an issue as well. the only locals I watch on D* is/are fox because I can pick up the rest OTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts