Trouble with installation. Need DIRT help

kbaks81

Original poster
Jan 9, 2012
VA
Could the next online DIRT member please PM me. I am having issues with the equipment they gave me and it's inability to work with my TV's. I tried calling DISH Customer Support and was completely dissatisfied with their response of "buy a new TV".

Could the next online DIRT member please PM me. I am having issues with the equipment they gave me and it's inability to work with my TV's. I tried calling DISH Customer Support and was completely dissatisfied with their response of "buy a new TV".

I am sending a PM to you now.

Resolved!!

I did receive permission from the OP to post what occurred. The account was upgraded to HD and 3 TV's were working fine. There was an old SD TV at the TV1 location and it only had a coax input. The technician did not hook up this TV and when the OP tried to contact DISH Network, was advised the issue was the TV. The technician should have split the home distribution cable and set up the modulation for TV1 at this location but he told the customer he did not know hopw to connect the TV. I explained what an RF modulator is and where one could be found locally. The OP did get one today and installed it. The TV1 on their second receiver is now working. I love happy endings!!:cheer2: