Trouible with DirecTV installed Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Recievers are considered re-deployable (sp?) they come back in taken part cleaned tested and recertified as working.

LNB , Dish, remotes are considered trash.

Basically they installed trash at Don's Daughters House.

Gotcha. Maybe they didn't have a new Phase 3 dish in stock, but got a used one on an upgrade and used it rather than cancel the installation.

Gotcha. Maybe they didn't have a new Phase 3 dish in stock, but got a used one on an upgrade and used it rather than cancel the installation.

no excuse they could of use a sl5.

Techs know better it is this kind of bs I have to deal with on a daily basis due to crappy installer companies.

Maybe they were just lazy.

that is the most likely answer. A less then great installer try doing that to a neighbor ( with dish but this guy also sold direct ) I told him to get lost she was not signing anything Dish sent down company installers to make everything right. Which they did but the problem is that lazy installers give dish and direct bad names.

Honestly I don't see anything with this install that doesn't happen every day. they did the least amount of work and used the least amount of materials possible. just like the satco's pay the least amount of money!
Skilled techs have left or will leave as soon as they find something better - all that will be left is low skill hacks - in 2 years people will consider this a good install.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts