trying to find AMC9 83?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
anyone please!?

AMC 1,

You can pick AMC 9 @ 83 where you are. IF you use a 120 cm dish you will be assured to pull it in. You might get by with an 80 CM dish because the site that I am gathering the information from seems to overestimate the minimum dish size. In this case (if it is the RTN channels you are after) I would go with the 120 cm dish.

The RTN feed channels, if that is what you are after, are really weak. Interference from another signal on the same sat likes to drown or bury the RTN signals as if it were background noise. Many people are having problems and issues with these channels (RTN) on TP 11.735 H.

The site that I obtained the dish size information from is Satbeams.com. You can look at it and decide for yourself, but If you haven't bought anything yet, I would not buy too small of a dish in your case.

In your case, I would go with at least a one meter dish for certain, but the 120 cm dish might be more suitable so that you can get other sats as well, if you motorize it.

AcWxRADAR

im using a 39 inch ariza technology dish suppose to be looks more like 34 X 38 .sold to me for a 39 inch dish. i have a star choice dish 39' . im waiting for a bracket from hobby sat . seems nimiqu 82 is blocking it its strong here . i moved the dish a little but im getting a signal on a transponder 11791-H-4.232. im using a fortech ultraclassic na reciever,nbut the signal is not locking on .only getting 26% strength.

im using a 39 inch ariza technology dish suppose to be looks more like 34 X 38 .sold to me for a 39 inch dish. i have a star choice dish 39' . im waiting for a bracket from hobby sat . seems nimiqu 82 is blocking it its strong here . i moved the dish a little but im getting a signal on a transponder 11791-H-4.232. im using a fortech ultraclassic na reciever,nbut the signal is not locking on .only getting 26% strength.

AMC 1,

Your 39 inch dish is essentially a one meter dish. I do believe that you can get this sat in with this dish. I would be surprised if you cannot. But, then againI see lots of unexpected results here.

I don't recognize the TP that you stated.

Please try TPs:

TP 11.763 H @ SR 4.232 MS/s

TP 11.769 H @ SR 4.232 MS/s

TP 11.775 H @ SR 4.232 MS/s

TP 11.845 H @ SR 20.000 MS/s

TP 12.140 V @ SR 30.001MS/s

TP 12.160 H @ SR 30.001 MS/s

TP 11.969 H @ SR 8.417 MS/s

Or 12.068 V @ SR 15.000 MS/s

The TPs with 30.001 symbol rates are generally quite strong. Normally these are data feed TPs (internet connections, but not always so, sometimes they are HD channels). Either way you won't pick up much, but the offer a strong target to aim at.

AcWxRADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)