TT 3200 no sound. Anyone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Cloud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 23, 2008
Home built PC AMD 920 chip, ATI graphics card . Get no sound on tv. Had a Diamond sound card and thought that might be the issue, so changed it to another brand last night. Same problem.

DVB viewer. Changed DirectX codecs for audio. Even uninstalled all codecs and then reinstalled new codec pack. Tried them all again.

Have been all through control panel . Could the TT3200 be bad? I do get various beeps and sounds on startup, but no sound through the tv card .

I would appreciate any ideas.

It's not the TT hardware. As long as you're getting video, rest assured the card is sending all the stream data to the computer and something is getting lost after that point. When you're watching something, I think one of the DVB Viewer menu items shows the filters in the graph. That might be a good starting place. I assume you have sound from other apps?

Well, it's fixed now, but I can't help anyone else with the same problem. That's because I have no idea how I fixed it. I messed with a whole bunch of settings and something urgent came up, so I shut down my system.

When I turned it back on, I had sound. Wish I knew how I did that

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts