TUFF TV now on 83.0W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeah it was pretty funny.
Wrestlicious - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this part is the best

thats awesome....win the lottery start your own promotion

=O i didn't watch it!! i was too busy yelling at the NY Yankees hehehe, will check it out later tonight... mwahahaha.

I remember back in the mid 1980's there was a Womens Wrestling League or something like that, and it was pretty funny too (there were at least two beauties wrestling), there were three girls dressed as farmers with their 'overalls' (i think two were really pretty blond girls and the 3rd one was not so pretty) who usually beat a girl (like the Brett Hart from their league)... ooh ooh and my sisters liked to watch a BIG bodied girl named something like The Big Mama or Big Mama Show, something along those lines... wheeew a blast to the past! (i was 12-15 back then and my sisters, both married nowadays, were like 6 and 9 years old).

Cheers!

Mike

replay at 12:30 eastern IIRC
Yep, 9:30pm for me.

G.L.O.W.? Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling?
That was it! i remember catching the matches at Westar 5 (i think), later renamed or replaced by Galaxy 5 (before the big channels at Westar 1 and Satcom F3 moved to Westar 5), in a Pittsburgh channel (ocassional channel) were I used to catch cartoons early in the morning every saturday (Zoobile Zoo, The Real Ghostbusters, She-Ra and the likes), and one of the Telstar or Spacenet satellites, way back then, but only for a few years, ironically i found them while looking for Telemundo which had the WWF wrestling every saturday or sunday morning (Telemundo had just debuted via satellite at Spacenet 4, Univisión and Galavisión were together at Westar 1 --> Disney East # 2, Univisión # 6, HBO #8, Cinemax #14, The USA Network #16, TNN i think #18, Galavisión #20, Nostalgia #22, Disney West #24), man those were the days :p, the SportChannels with their text only way of giving all the sport news late at night, i would spend hours reading everything when i couldn't catch Rizzuto's calls at WPIX with the Yankees games.

Cheers

Mike

On AMC3 C-band there is close to 70 channels that are RTN. A few of those are TUFF. The channels are from across the US. The only thing is they are S-2 C-band. Have a great day!

Are all these RTN channels ITC on AMC3 if you can receive DVB-S2 signals? I don't see these listed on Lyngsat anymore. Does anyone have a list including frequencies, etc.

Are all these RTN channels ITC on AMC3 if you can receive DVB-S2 signals? I don't see these listed on Lyngsat anymore. Does anyone have a list including frequencies, etc.

Yup they were ITC the last time i checked, i don't know if the frequency is reported in the feed section (i don't have access to that section), but surely were ITC (since those don't appear in The List i can't post the info in the open here).

Cheers

M.

My Pansat 9200HD scanned these in at;

3800 H 29125 5/6 qpsk
4080 H 29125 5/6 qpsk

but keep in mind that somebody said they were 8psk, they may scan in differently with other receivers. My Pansat also shows that a number of these channels are broadcast in HD, the video quality is excellent so I'm guessing it's probably correct.

I scanned in a total of 70 channels between these 2 TP's, a small few are test feeds but most are locals from all over the USA and I counted about 10 different RTV shows airing at the same time, what a selection! :)

EDIT: I initially scanned these in manually with the 8psk settings and they came in fine but the channel ID message says they're Qpsk, even after a blind scan.

Last edited:
Video quality seems to be much worse since they added tuff tv and dropped rtv west.

Something changed on my end too. I noticed the RTV is now down lower in the right hand corner than before (like the picture was zoomed). If they cut the resolution to add more info of another channel this could make sense. They are pulling a dish network, not transmitting the full original picture size.

If they put up another channel what will it be :confused:

Green Line

Besides lower Picture Quality on RTV - - - I now have a Green Line down the right side of the RTV picture. Anybody else also have that?

Attachments

• RTV-Green-Line.jpg
    RTV-Green-Line.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 158

I have an SonicView HD-8000 hooked up to my LCD Samsung via an HDMI cable.

Before the change I did not have the green line.

Before the change My Visionsat didn't have some lockup issues either. They definitely did something with the bitrate & resolution.

Status
Please reply by conversation.