TUFF TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Apparently Tuff TV and its parent company ceased operations without a public announcement. It certainly seems like Boba is on the right track but why it happened so abruptly is anyone's guess.

It's to bad. I think they should have promoted their Network a little more so that they could have gotten viewership. They had some good and different programs that I liked on there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I believe it's been gone quite awhile,and you didn't notice,so you pretty much answered your own question ;)

August 26 according to news reports. But I would guess that viership was pretty low.

This is news to me, even though not surprising.

I used to watch it when it was FTA via satellite, not the best programming IMO, but it was free.

Last time I watched it via IPTV, in July I guess, but didn't find any programs that attracted me.

And I agree,sounds like Luken (parent company) couldn't keep it afloat with low viewership and even less announcers

R.I.P. TUFF TV

Reactions: Clarbear
This is news to me, even though not surprising.

I used to watch it when it was FTA via satellite, not the best programming IMO, but it was free.

Last time I watched it via IPTV, in July I guess, but didn't find any programs that attracted me.

And I agree,sounds like Luken (parent company) couldn't keep it afloat with low viewership and even less announcers

R.I.P. TUFF TV

Luken hadn't been involved recently. It was a joint venture with SealsCo which took full control several years ago.

It's why Luken now has "Action Channel" to replace it.

- Trip

Reactions: N5XZS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)