TV Apps

Status
Please reply by conversation.

icewalk17

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
I only recently hooked in an cat 5 from HR-21 to router ( week ago ) to access on demand. I have not been able to access tvapps it returns the error that they are not currently available with code (11). I have tried disabling my routers SPI Firewall, port forwarding, and L2TP passthrough.
HR-21 system info for network states the following:

IP: 192.xxx.xx.x
Subnet Mask : 255.xxx.xxx.x
Default Gateway : 192.xxx.xx.x
DNS : 192.xxx.xx.x
STB Services Port : 27161
Audio Services Port : 27162
Network : Connected
Internet : Connected

I only recently hooked in an cat 5 from HR-21 to router ( week ago ) to access on demand. I have not been able to access tvapps it returns the error that they are not currently available with code (11). I have tried disabling my routers SPI Firewall, port forwarding, and L2TP passthrough.
HR-21 system info for network states the following:

IP: 192.xxx.xx.x
Subnet Mask : 255.xxx.xxx.x
Default Gateway : 192.xxx.xx.x
DNS : 192.xxx.xx.x
STB Services Port : 27161
Audio Services Port : 27162
Network : Connected
Internet : Connected

I get them fine with my wireless set up, however I very rarely use them, you can have mine if you want !

Does your recvr confirm Internet access is there ?

I have this same problem. I have an HR 24 and H24 connected to the internet through a deca at the HR24. On demand works, yet TV apps have never worked. I get the same error as you. I have given both boxes static IPs. Anyone have any ideas?

I have this same problem. I have an HR 24 and H24 connected to the internet through a deca at the HR24. On demand works, yet TV apps have never worked. I get the same error as you. I have given both boxes static IPs. Anyone have any ideas?

I have not changed any IP's for mine, so that's not it.

I'm trying to think if there was anything special you had to do to get the Apps to work, but can't think of anything.

I know its sounds dumb, But did you try resettsing your receiver and Modem?

I Had a similar issue where my Receiver claimed it was connected, but apps would not load.

I have tried both of those things. I guess I will call DirecTV and go though their troubleshooting steps...What joys await me....

I have the same trouble code 11. I have the HR24 and the on demand works with just ethernet plugged in the HR24. I think it is a Directv issue needing a firmware update.

When I attempt to open mine up, it immediately tells me they are not available (code 11). Does not seem like it's really attempting to connect at all. Who knows.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts