TV Land Down

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
TV land on W5 has been down almost a day if you have an an NPS subscription. I wonder why only NPS is having a problem. I read in another forum SRL don't. My NPS sub is down too :(

I called them yesterday to make a change to my sub and they said they have been swamped with calls regarding this. His comment was we have called the engineers in and they are working on it so don't feel bad Pro you are not alone.

NPS finally fixed it's problem after 2 days, that's pathetic. They could have put it in fixed key mode but Comcast is scared to death someone may watch it for free. :rant:Time to call NPS and request credit.

BTW Spike on G3 is still messed up. What a joke :(

NPS finally fixed it's problem after 2 days, that's pathetic. They could have put it in fixed key mode but Comcast is scared to death someone may watch it for free. :rant:Time to call NPS and request credit.

BTW Spike on G3 is still messed up. What a joke :(

Yup - Spike still screwey BOO!

Ah come on Pro tell us what you really think! :)

NPS is a bunch of no minds, TV land is broken again and they won't put the channel in Fixed key. That's fine because when this fiasco is over I'm requesting credit! I suggest all who sub to tv land through NPS do the same. They are fast to take our money and give poor service but never seem to want to give it back. I for one won't stand for NPS's disregard for the customer. :rant: :mad::rant:

I also suggest we call NPS about Spike and get credit for that too.

OKAY is that enough RANT for You :D

Last edited:
*slipping a little off the topic viewer commentary

I fear that TV Land will be the next channel to change it's name, it's already lost it's themed programming. Once it started airing the Extreme Makeover Home Edition and other such non-retro TV programs, I knew my once favorite channel was doomed. The onscreen junk and pop ups pushed it over the edge for me.

About the only reason I tune to it is for Andy Griffith Show and I'm about ready to just buy the DVDs for that.

Thankfully, we still have RTV and THIS TV networks for our retro needs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts