Tv Land Is Back G-9/620

Status
Please reply by conversation.
john dusek said:
I tried but my 4D will not accept 620 on G9. I can only get a few channels and they seem to be scrambled.

Then you must have a 920, you will need to do a unplug replug on G1-3 or G0-5 to get the new maps.

Me too

Diamond Jim said:
I'm not getting WPIX:( , but NPS said it should be up sometime this week:) . It is unknown when KTLA will be up:( .

No more analog subs for me...do not like the way those uplinkers or whoever makes the decisions operate...they must have ties to pizza!

Luckily I have all A La Carte subs so I get a credit when they quit. I wish Sci-Fi and USA would go digital...I guess they will be dropping off too at some point soon! <No I am not sure...just speculating!)

jeff

tdti1 said:
Take a look at Galaxy-15 transponder 24.

Hopefully NPS will at least look in to getting those for us. On the last chat, it sounded like they didn't even know those were available. I think they thought they were megapipe.

Anyone know if NPS will put TVLand on the AD package?

JerryK said:
Anyone know if NPS will put TVLand on the AD package?

That's what they said they were going to do a couple months ago. Since it's on for me, I'd say that's what they did. I don't have it ala carte or through any other package.

Mike

Looks like you can now add in as operational on G-9

700 A&E/E
702 Halmrk
703 Lifetime

I think it already is. It was clear to begin with, then it showed as needing a subscription. Someone posted to get a rehit. I did an on-line rehit and it worked. If you subscribe to the NPS AD package, do a rehit.

Al

voomvoom said:
I think it already is. It was clear to begin with, then it showed as needing a subscription. Someone posted to get a rehit. I did an on-line rehit and it worked. If you subscribe to the NPS AD package, do a rehit.

Al

Thanks voomvoom. I'll try tomorrow after the 50mph wind gusts calm down a bit. Dang, I need to build a bunker around that dish.

1inabillion times....

1inabillion said:
I got good homemade locks on my dish for just these high wind conditions
they work great:D
Have you ever forgot to unlock the locks and cause a re-alignment issue? Or maybe burn up your actuator? Or just plain ole stress, as in "Whats wrong with my dish, the darn thing won't move?", ooops, forgot I locked it!
All kidding aside. I've been known to go out and prop a couple of 2X4's firmly against my dish in such situations. At least 1inabillion times.

Al

[Have you ever forgot to unlock the locks and cause a re-alignment issue? Or maybe burn up your actuator? Or just plain ole stress, as in "Whats wrong with my dish, the darn thing won't move?", ooops, forgot I locked it!
All kidding aside. I've been known to go out and prop a couple of 2X4's firmly against my dish in such situations. At least 1inabillion times.
/QUOTE]
billion here :D

Nope never forgot to unlock my BUD locks yet:cool: and hope i never do forget :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)