TV Land timer issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Claude Badley

Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
I have a recurring timer set up to record all episodes of "The Dick Van Dyke Show" on TV Land.

Lately it's been recording episodes of "Bonanza" instead (last week it was "Married ... With Children").

I thought that perhaps TV Land changed their schedule without letting the guide listing companies know about it, but ...

What's weird about it is that when you press info while watching the recording titled "The Dick Van Dyke Show", it brings up information for "Bonanza" as though I had set up the timer to record "Bonanza."

Anybody else having this issue, have a solution or any ideas?

Not this issue but I had a timer for tv land show hot in Cleveland for new episodes only. But last week this started to record all the episodes. I skipped few but got tired & deleted the timer. Tried recreating but same issues so done with the timer

It has always been like this for Hot in Cleveland when the reruns are on and the new shows are not. I take the timer away now after the season. Same sometimes happens with A&E programs.

It has always been like this for Hot in Cleveland when the reruns are on and the new shows are not. I take the timer away now after the season. Same sometimes happens with A&E programs.

Thanks Tampa...when I had a chat with Dish CSR abt this...they wanted to replace my 722k...lol. I declined the replacement since I have lot of recording that will be lost. I just deleted the timer.

Thanks Tampa...when I had a chat with Dish CSR abt this...they wanted to replace my 722k...lol. I declined the replacement since I have lot of recording that will be lost. I just deleted the timer.

If you could please PM me with your account and examples of this happening so I can submit a technical problem report. The more examples the better. Thanks.

The Guide is showing just generic info for Hot in Cleveland. Not telling what the show is, nor new or not. Therefor the timer is recording. I too have to weekly go in and skip the 10 or 12 shows. Funny thing is they only have a bout 15 episodes. TV Land is really showing the reruns way too much. New season should start the 30th.

TV Land timers are generally kind of wanky. I always set a bunch of timers during the Holidays to record Christmas episode repeats and half of the time I get a different show, or I get only part of the show. If it's something I really want to watch, I'll add an hour padding before and after... just to be safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)