HBO GO and MAX GO Now available for DISH Network customers!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
dish network offers HBO GO® and max go®, PRESENTING More Than 1,800 on-demand movies and original series to online customers

DISH Network’s DISHOnline.com delivers HBO® and Cinemax® titles not available on Netflix’s online service

Englewood, colo., April 21, 2011 – DISH Network L.L.C. today announced that DISHOnline.com now gives customers instant, unlimited access to HBO and Cinemax titles not offered by Netflix’s online service. In connection with Home Box Office, Inc.’s new online video destinations, HBO GO® and MAX GO®, DISH Network customers who subscribe to HBO or Cinemax premium channels can now instantly watch nearly all of the respective current HBO or Cinemax programming inventory – most of which is available in high definition – at DISHOnline.com. Customers have access to more than 1,800 titles including Hollywood hits such as Avatar, The Hangover and Up In The Air, original content like award-winning series Boardwalk Empire® and True Blood®, as well as independent films, cult favorites and more.

“DISH Network is thrilled to be working with HBO to bring this broad collection of top-billed content to our customers for instant access at DISHOnline.com,” said Dave Shull, senior vice president of Programming for DISH Network. “DISH Network customers with an HBO or Cinemax subscription can also get new series titles after their premiere – plus bonus content including interviews, recaps and behind-the-scenes extras – none of which are available through Netflix’s online service.”

DISH Network customers who subscribe to the HBO or Cinemax TV packages can enjoy the respective online content any time and from any U.S. location with a broadband connection by simply logging on to DISHOnline.com, HBOGO.com or MAXGO.com.

DISH Network’s DISHOnline.com is the only online video portal that gives customers the ability to integrate live and recorded TV with more than 150,000 popular movies, TV shows, clips and trailers into one easy-to-use-interface. For more information or to create an account, visit www.DISHOnline.com.

So now it's "officially" available, no longer in beta and no more going through any special links.
Edit: Just logged on to hbogo.com and it works perfectly.

Wow, I'm actually really impressed with the content available both on dishonline and the HBOGO. When I messed with Dishonline in it's beta phase I was underwhelmed. Looks pretty good now. I have all the episodes available for The Sopranos, The Pacific and a ton of their other series. I tend to watch a lot of TV on my PC, so this is pretty exciting.

This is a very cool deal. I'm a recent HBO subscriber (Game of Thrones pulled me in), and justified it based on the HBO original programming. To have it all available for my viewing at my convenience is way above and beyond my expectations. Nicely done Dish/HBO.

I have a one month free trial to Cinemax but can't access maxgo.com. Says you must be a subscriber. Guess free trials don't count. Chatted with a Dish rep about it and they had no clue what it was.

If I can't watch it from my HDTV, what good is it. I don't watch HDTV on a 20 inch laptop. I get Netflix thru my wii and my BluRay Player on my 63 inch Plasma HDTV.

And, it's called GO for a reason. It's meant to let you see HBO programming while you're away from your home and that HDTV......

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts