HBO GO and MAX GO Now available for DISH Network customers!

Both work excellent for me! Exciting. I commend Dish for providing HBO Go and Max Go to their subscribers. Quality is awesome on my Laptop and iPhone.

I am having issues when trying to get into HBOGO, starting yesterday. This is happening both on my Mac and my my Ipad. When I try to log in, I am told: There was a problem authenticating. Please try again later. Is anyone else having these issues today? I am able to log into Dish Network just fine using my User ID and password...

I am having issues when trying to get into HBOGO, starting yesterday. This is happening both on my Mac and my my Ipad. When I try to log in, I am told: There was a problem authenticating. Please try again later. Is anyone else having these issues today? I am able to log into Dish Network just fine using my User ID and password...

Same problem here. Been having the problem since last night.

I can log into my account on DishNetwork.com and DishOnline.com fine though.

Multiple programmer websites (HBOGO, MAXGO, TNT, etc.) are currently experiencing authenticating issues
when attempting to log in. We are aware of the issue and should have a resolution within 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)