HBO GO and MAX GO Now available for DISH Network customers!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If I can't watch it from my HDTV, what good is it. I don't watch HDTV on a 20 inch laptop. I get Netflix thru my wii and my BluRay Player on my 63 inch Plasma HDTV.

Then this isn't for you. It is for those of us that want access to things on the go (hence the name).

dont know why you cant watch it on your big screen I do. if you have an internet connections and the Logitech revue its snap. Note on Cinemax there is a little box for converting what you are viewing
into HD format

Interesting, some disconnect on my account with dish. Disholine shows i need to upgrade to view HBO, though I've been a subscriber to HBO for years. Can log on to hbogo no problem though and view things there. Good to see we finally have access.

Just loaded it on my IPad and it works very, very well. I am stoked. Now if I can only find some wifi while I am in Germany for 3 weeks, beginning next Wednesday.

Is maxgo a separate app or is it included in hobgo, I have the HBO app any successfully registered but do not see any Cinemax listings and i don't see an maxgo app.

It kind of sucks for me because the HBO GO app doesn't work for 2nd Gen iPod touch like I have. Need 3rd Gen or higher which, again, sucks for me.:(

Sounds like it might be time for an upgrade. Going from a Gen 2 to a Gen 4 would be a nice step up.

Downloaded and tested out the Android app during my lunch on my Incredible. I was surprised I could even install it given Netflix and Hulu's resistance to Android because of DRM. Guess HBO doesn't care quite as much and that's fine by my. I didn't have a good signal so I saw about 30 seconds of the Game of Thrones intro until it flipped over to an "audio-only" feed because of limited bandwidth. Oh well. Guess it will have to wait until I go home and install it on my iPad.

Is maxgo a separate app or is it included in hobgo, I have the HBO app any successfully registered but do not see any Cinemax listings and i don't see an maxgo app.
MaxGo is a separate app. It has not released yet, but apparently will later.

Not sure if someone else has asked this elsewhere, but when I try to watch on two different computers at the same time, it say on one that HBO is streaming on another device try again later. Does that mean you can only stream to one device at a time?

Looking at Matt's reply earlier, Im assuming that HBO subs have no type of VOD style service on Dish? Meaning if I dont record the show, or the season, no way to watch on my DVR until HBO shows it again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)