TV Listings

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Is there such a thing as an old fashioned TV listing that covers all or at least many of the Current subchannels. I have a guide with DISH but it only says "Digital Service". I know that there are on line guides but perhaps it is time to go retro and look for something that does what TV Guide used to do.

I have given up hope on DISH providing this data.

TitanTV.com, but you have to configure your channels, otherwise it shows EVERYTHING that Dish carries.

You can create separate categories for local OTA and cable and Dish/Direct.

I am actually looking fora print listing. Hopelessly old school I know.

I am actually looking fora print listing.
Unless a local newspaper carries it, you're pretty much SOL for a printed version that is all-inclusive.

TitanTV has a print feature but it usually only shows the name of the show and maybe the episode name (no number or OAD).

It sounds like I am SOL. Well I guess I will ahve to check the listings online. Thanks to everyone who shared ideas.

NI am not sure that the Washington post still has one----and I kind of doubt it includes subchannels if they do. But that is a thought.

I just use the TitanTv app on my phone and set it for just broadcast channels in zipcode. Unfortunately I have 1 station that broadcasts the same info for all 3 of its channels and thats the info that Tribune, Dish, Titan and evryone uses. I just have to print out national schedule from Cozi for that station.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)