[TWC] [Raleigh, NC] Keep GSN in place!

nateman99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Did you know Time Warner Cable plans to drop Game Show Network (GSN) from its place in your channel lineup in the Raleigh area? They are and this is entirely Time Warner’s decision.

GSN is fighting very hard against it because, as of Saturday, April 1, you will no longer be able to watch GSN on Time Warner in your town, unless you pay more to subscribe to a special “sports” tier.

What can you do? You can contact Time Warner Cable today by using the email we’ve provided below and tell them you don’t want them to move GSN.

Click here to email Time Warner

Or email Time Warner directly at george.douglas@twcable.com, brad.phillips@twcable.com, and Brian.kelly@twcable.com (and CC: KeepGSN@gsn.com)

In addition, we have set up a convenient toll-free number to call Time Warner Cable if you’d rather speak to them in person.

1-866.KeepGSN

Of course, you can always do both.

It’s not too late for Time Warner to reconsider their decision. We hope that we can continue bringing you great family-friendly game shows such as WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, LINGO, JEOPARDY, MATCH GAME and many others.

Thanks again from GSN. We very much appreciate your support.

a couple of threads touched on TWC dropping GSN:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=59020
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=59815
It's always hard for a cable provider to drop a channel. A lot of it depends on viewership, spectrum, pricing, etc. I have been known to pull a few channels over the years myself. My recent change was PAX to America One. A1 has been getting some good reviews so far. Last year it was WGN for our local WB, three years before that it was C Span II for HGTV, Z Music (when it went under) for Hallmark (Vision & Acts) among other minor changes along the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)