Twilight Zone Countdown on Decades

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
Oh boy, back to back episodes of the Twilight Zone for the past few days on decades TV.

Wonder what episode was your favorite?

Mine was the one about the Ventriloquist who's dummy decides to start talking on it's own, and at the end the Ventriloquist has the face of the dummy. Very chilling, but that's Rod Serling for ya'. The man was a genius.

Agree, Rod Serling was certainly a creative genius. I love them all and can't pick just one but I can narrow it down to maybe my top 20 :rolleyes:: Time Enough At Last, The Fever, The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street, A Stop At Willoughby, The After Hours, A World Of His Own, The Eye Of The Beholder, The Rip Van Winkle Caper, The Silence, The Obsolete Man, The Shelter, Death's Head Revisited, The Midnight Sun, Nothing In The Dark, The Hunt, To Serve Man, The Trade-Ins, The Changing Of The Guard, Living Doll, The Masks :)

Reactions: spongella
Was that the episode where Burgess Meredith, at the end, has his way but breaks his glasses? Heh heh, forgot about that one.

Wonder if Rod Serling wrote down these stories in book form.....

The episode "Enough time at last" was the first one I ever saw. I was hooked. Saw it at a buddy's house, when they could receive what was then WXON TV 20 from Detroit. Detroit had channel 20 and Channel 50 in competition for "favorite independent UHF" back then...Personal favorite? The Christmas episode, "Changing of the Guard."

By the way, for ANY fan of The Twilight Zone, PLEASE look up www.twilightzoneradio.com for GREAT adaptations from the Rod Serling Scripts. We've been carrying the new radio-play versions done by Carl Amari's team since 2004, and they're EXTREMELY well done. You can buy episodes directly from their site for your own enjoyment in your mp3 player, and we'd LOVE to have you tune in on Saturdays at 8AM or Sundays at 8PM (Eastern Time) to hear them on WION!

Reactions: FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)