Two Free Pay-per-view passes

jwolf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Cutting Edge
Aug 19, 2007
Niagara Falls, NY
Anyone else get the two free pay-per-view movie tickets??

Wow, thanks Charlie, could you at least make them $5.99 to cover a HD movie??

I guess I'll forget my outrage at the new price increase since I received two 'free' movie passes, what a joke.

I was going to post about this...I got my PPV coupons on Tuesday. On January 15, I snail-mailed Mr. Ergen a complaint letter regarding the Feb 1 price increases. When I got the coupons this week, I was wondering if THIS was his reply. Maybe not, since others have been getting them this week. But isn't the timing interesting? It's like politicians really going to work and being all nice just before a November election.

Eric

I got them too. I got two at this time of year last year also. They were packaged just like this year in a red Valentines type card.
Do you think Charlie wants to be my Valentine?

Got mine too.
I wish Charlie would have made them worth $6.99 as my wife is the only one that ever does PPV at my house and she always picks one of the on-demand HD movies.

Last edited:
Still waiting to see if I will get some?

Oh, let me guess, it will be "SOON" :bounce

Yep, just like my HD locals. (link)
They've had them now for over a year, but 98% of people can't get them because of their spotbeam not covering the whole DMA. Every time I call and complain they say that they will fix it "SOON!"

Got mine earlier this week. I thought they sent them to me because I was an AEP subscriber whom they were about to screw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts