Two Hopper 3 Install is Scheduled

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
DISH is scheduled for Saturday 17 June to install a leased Hopper 3 and my purchased one. Also installing two 4KJs. They said two Hopper 3 install has been allowed for a couple months or so. The second H3 has to be purchased. They charged me $100 for the leased H3 and the 4KJs are $50 each. I am so happy happy. Been a long road to the final solution. Thanks for every ones help.

As long as Dish doesn't decide to charge a Double-Home DVR Fee of $30!
(sorry, I shouldn't float ideas like that to the Universe...)

Well actually I'm betting that there will be an additional receiver fee of $15.00 just like the $15.00 Dvr fee , so yeah, $30.00 for both Hopper 3 receivers.

Reactions: JSheridan
charlesrshell I'm happy for you. Been a long road and you've patiently waited.

32 tuners baby here we come!

Reactions: charlesrshell
That's what you're paying now for 2 Hopper 2's, right? Theoretically it should be the same.
Here is what I am paying now.
Hopper Receiver 12.00, Joey Receiver 7.00, Wireless Joey Receiver 7.00, Wireless Joey Receiver 7.00, Hopper DVR Service 12.00. Total $45.00. Does that sound right?

LOL, I doubt it. Come to think of it both my HWSs quit doing that since the new CUI was done couple of weeks ago.

I think we've established that this particular capability has gone the way of watching EHDs remotely on Hoppers.