Two Hopper 3 Install is Scheduled

Thanks I have bookmarked all that, and when this guy comes I point him to those posts if he has no clue, I just need to fiqure out where i gona put this 2nd hopper 3 I kind out places :coco

side question what is the actual with of hopper 3? one I have is 16" width, other places online I read is 10" and other it 16" did they make hopper 3 that slightly smaller witdh wise?

At this point I think might have to either place hopper 3 where my monitor is and place my monitor on top that, or some how find way to put in my closest, cause I have no for the actual hopper 3 on my desk or and one fit in the cube storge self i have its only 13 wide which mean i could put the hopper 3 in that either even if i had it sideways.

4Kjoey easier to place do to size haha
Mechanical Dimensions: (W x H x D): 16” x 2.1” x 12.5”

Do not even consider placing a monitor on top of a Hopper. The Hopper will overheat and you will have issues.

yah I thought same thing and even if manged to get the hopper 3, get fit in the 13"x14.5" storage cube shelf i would be worried about same thing

which why my ps4 isnt in it, at this point I have 2 options place some where on my desk and which i dont have much room for it there in first place or i place in my close and get 8+foot hdmi cable to run to my tv

no no no, the cube 13x wide and 14.5 depth and front and back are open, in theroy I could put box side ways and it would just be hanging out the sides but it would never fit side ways with hdmi cable so not going there., right now it look like it going on the desk or maybe even one storage totes i had my ps4 on before i put on top of my storage cube shelf, placement of the box is meh to i will find place,

I just need the tech that comes out to know what he is doing

I am sure I will enjoy the 2nd hopper 3 when it hooked up, my issue is with dish note handing notes out to techs, which in turns leads to issue of the tech and me, which hole reason I had 3 months of issue with dish, all over there lack
Just let the tech do the job and quit handwringing. You may be in for quite a surprise... :)

And we are up and running the even sent the original tech before things went sideways.

Both hopper 3 are up so each hopper will sever 1 4k joey, for now there basicly solo boxes

I also did not realize this cause I have had to deal with Hopper in years, but it makes just as much heat at 4k jeoy only it got hdd noise, in next few days I will just move the 2nd hopper to spare room reverse cables on host and client for. and keep the 4k Jeoy in my room

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
Does anyone have the new office of the president number? Because the one listed here doesn't work anymore as it's no longer in service and just tells you to call the main 1800-333-3474

Come on, Need to do better. This thread is only six years old. Wasn't there one well over 15 years old brought back to life recently?

Just kidding, alls good!

Does anyone have the new office of the president number? Because the one listed here doesn't work anymore as it's no longer in service and just tells you to call the main 1800-333-3474
IMG_0276.jpeg