Two hoppers - different programming??

bobiii

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2004
Palmdale, CA
I have two hoppers running the 120 package. On the one with the latest software, 244, I get channels that I do not get with the second hopper running the last version. I should just feel lucky but I feel something is not right. Should I worry??

How would locks or favorites give him channels that aren't part of the package he's subscribed to? It's not like those channels are on free preview.

How would locks or favorites give him channels that aren't part of the package he's subscribed to? It's not like those channels are on free preview.
If the channels are blocked they don't show on the guide. I have the shopping channels blocked so I don't have to go through the trouble of changing favorites lists when the Hopper reboots.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize those channels weren't part of his package.

Could it be you have mapping engaged on one Hopper but not the other?

Mapping is NOT an option on the Hopper, the Hopper only shows the mapped channels with no way to turn off.

garys you obviously do not have a Hopper as you answer most stuff wrong about Hoppers maybe you should let people that actually know the answers answer the questions.

Mapping is NOT an option on the Hopper, the Hopper only shows the mapped channels with no way to turn off.

garys you obviously do not have a Hopper as you answer most stuff wrong about Hoppers maybe you should let people that actually know the answers answer the questions.

I was asking a question. I have access to H/J at P/T job but haven't been there for a few weeks. Thanks for the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)