U202 issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I recall reading in this, or another thread, that someone's EHD was not being recognized by the Hopper after going to the CUI. I have most of my recordings now on my EHD and would like to put CUI on my HWS. Is this still a problem?
I got the CUI and I have no problems with my EHD.The EHD will show up in DVR under SOURCES.....

Reactions: cummingsje
I got the CUI and I have no problems with my EHD.The EHD will show up in DVR under SOURCES.....
Same here, in fact, before I downloaded the CUI my external drive couldn't be detected with 529.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

After the latest update, I lost the same folder again (issue #2 from my original list). I'm going to add a "dummy" folder to see if happens to be the last folder added that disappears after a reboot.

FYI: As I posted previously, after I deleted and recreated the empty folders which were incorrectly showing that they had recordings in them, the indicator correctly went to 0 (issue #1 from my original list).

Darn...both issues are present again this morning.
  1. Folders are incorrectly showing that they have recordings in them, when they do not. For example, my 'Brian' folder had 1 recording last night. I watched and deleted the recording. The folder still shows there is 1 recording in it (from the main DVR page), but when going into the folder, it is in fact empty.
  2. I lost the same folder I had created (and recreated a couple of times) as well as the 'dummy' folder I created last night. I currently have 6 custom folders and can add more, but it appears that each time the receiver reboots, any folder after the 6th gets removed.

When playing back recordings when you press the play button it starts the playback at the end instead of the beginning like it should.

I have this as well. Mini guide does not work on the Super Joey. Box comes up but is empty. Works fine on HWS. Guide scrolling is sluggish and hesitates on both.

I recall reading in this, or another thread, that someone's EHD was not being recognized by the Hopper after going to the CUI. I have most of my recordings now on my EHD and would like to put CUI on my HWS. Is this still a problem?
I have this as well. Mini guide does not work on the Super Joey. Box comes up but is empty. Works fine on HWS. Guide scrolling is sluggish and hesitates on both.
Do you have update U203?

Hopper with S529 recordings do not show up on Hopper with CUI (U202). Can see the reverse (U202 to S529).
Apps were very slow to load, over 20 seconds. Might be different on H3

Posted this yesterday on Carbon UI Issues thread. BR HWS now has U203 and shows that FR HWS with S529 HD is 56% full but recordings still not showing up.

Also some of you with SJ issues. Press menu 2 times and post here what software version your SJ is running. It looks to me the update dish sent yesterday updated everything to Uxx3 but the SJ is still at U352. Looks like they are still fixing up issues

Also some of you with SJ issues. Press menu 2 times and post here what software version your SJ is running. It looks to me the update dish sent yesterday updated everything to Uxx3 but the SJ is still at U352. Looks like they are still fixing up issues

My SJ is still running U352.

The Hopper will list what Joey versions it has downloaded. I'm not 100% positive, but mine all seems to match the Hopper version's last digit, as in, U203 on the Hopper and the Joey software available are Wx53, U153, U253, U353, etc, etc. The "W" version is for the wireless Joey and the others are for, in no particular order that I'm certain of, Joey 1, Joey 2, Super Joey, 4K Joey.

My hopper is still showing U352 for the SJ. I believe that may be the issue. Doesn't seem like everyone got the updated software for the SJ yet.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1454079361.613302.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1454079451.716440.jpg

Yes, that is an "issue". Well, maybe not.... Either way, that SJ can't update to U353.

By the way, I'm not saying my Hopper in fact has U353 on it. I just gave those numbers as examples of what it should look like.

Interesting, and logical, numbering scheme Dish seems to be using:

W1xx = Wireless Joey
U1xx = Joey 1
U2xx = Joey 2
U3xx = Super Joey
U4xx = 4K Joey

The Hopper will list what Joey versions it has downloaded. I'm not 100% positive, but mine all seems to match the Hopper version's last digit, as in, U203 on the Hopper and the Joey software available are Wx53, U153, U253, U353, etc, etc. The "W" version is for the wireless Joey and the others are for, in no particular order that I'm certain of, Joey 1, Joey 2, Super Joey, 4K Joey.

I just checked my Hopper and all the Joeys software ends in 3 except the SJ which is still at U352 which is what my SJ is still running. Strange...

Status
Please reply by conversation.