U202 issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Darn...both issues are present again this morning.
  1. Folders are incorrectly showing that they have recordings in them, when they do not. For example, my 'Brian' folder had 1 recording last night. I watched and deleted the recording. The folder still shows there is 1 recording in it (from the main DVR page), but when going into the folder, it is in fact empty.
  2. I lost the same folder I had created (and recreated a couple of times) as well as the 'dummy' folder I created last night. I currently have 6 custom folders and can add more, but it appears that each time the receiver reboots, any folder after the 6th gets removed.

Quick update on #1 (folders incorrectly showing they have recordings in them, when they do not). I'm 99.9% sure it has to do with PrimeTime Anytime recordings. Here is the scenario...I had 2 recordings in a folder from last night, The Blacklist (which was recorded via PrimeTime Anytime) and The Colony. Before I began, the folder showed 2 recordings. I then watched The Blacklist and chose to delete it after viewing. The folder (from the main DVR page) still showed 2 recordings after deleting it. I then watched The Colony and chose to delete it after viewing. After doing so, the folder showed 1 recording. However, when going into the folder, it's empty.

I'm assuming the '1 show in folder' indicator is pointing to The Blacklist that was deleted from the custom folder, but still exists in the PrimeTime Anytime folder. This was recorded via PrimeTime Anytime, but since I have a timer set up for it with a folder specified, it shows up in both PrimeTime Anytime and in my specified folder (until I delete it from the custom folder).

Got my HWS updated to U203 yesterday afternoon, but my SJ and J1.0 are still on the old UI. Is there any way to force them to update? I've tried rebooting them during quiet times (i.e., no tuner usage), and even after the nightly Hopper reboot, they're still on the old UI.

Hopefully - but we understand how to use computers & enjoy figuring new stuff out. I keep thinking of all the people that still find the Hopper confusing after more than a year of using it :) Glad I don't work for Dish customer service!

Most probably say they'll figure it out and not ask for help while the tech is there that installed it. Then once they leave, they're confused about how to use it.

After I updated the Hopper to U202, I forced a reboot of my Joey (1.0) using the function in the menus. I walked away and 1-2 hours later checked it and it was updated to U152. Yesterday I put the Hopper in standby and it quickly updated to U203. Later that evening when we went to bed, I checked the Joey and it updated on its own to U153.

I noticed that recordings made after the U203 update don't exhibit the 100% watched bug I was seeing with the U202 version.

My 2 Hopper install seems to have more glitches when switching between them, & using a WJ with a Hopper it's not linked to is really slow w/black screen like it isn't going to connect then finally it does.
Nightly update on WJ when main Hopper rebooted & reset Moca took a long time, had me concerned something major was wrong. Still lots of glitches to work out before release to the masses. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)